[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

I’m fuzzy but I’m not a tree
:dracthyr_uwu:

4 Likes

Your name says you are a butt in that case.

3 Likes

Indeed. That’s Fuzz’s last name.
:dracthyr_uwu:

2 Likes

hi fuzzy, i’m Regnyl. :grin:

1 Like

/pouts in Warlock

2 Likes

I am doing more than pouting.

#savetheobserver

3 Likes

I know right!

Took my Scribes quite a bit of runs to get the recipe to drop. And I love my little guy … reminds me of a Beholder. Sure gonna miss him.

6 Likes

Same!!! Including inscription. I’ve had him for so long that I don’t want to see him go. :sob:

3 Likes

June’s Trading Post items look nice.

Though I know soon as I get the Parrot (Quawks) from there, that Squawks or Sharkbait will immediately drop for me (just outta spite, lol).

5 Likes

The topic of hot argument during guild keystone runs tonight. Only one of the participants has the mount, but boy was there plenty of jealousy to go around after so many attempts when content was current.

1 Like

4 Likes

Ya know, gotta feel bad for those guys (the AI team). Pretty sure their next performance reviews are not gonna go well. :cold_sweat:

Really feels like they just phoned it in for this run. My friend said they kept running back to the ship when he got near them. :grin:

2 Likes

The Cindermane Charger was one of my rarest mounts. It was the only item I got from the original RaF promotion.

2 Likes

here’s hoping i can at least complete enough challenges to get the bonus done. wouldn’t mind getting a few things from there.

2 Likes

I got it through the RaF promo as well.

I know my friend is going to be so happy it is coming back, she joined right as that iteration of RaF was ending and really wants that mount for her Mage.

3 Likes

ahh, that’s where Cindermane is from originally.

I got mine with the RaF as well, it’s really one of the best horse mounts and I’m glad others can enjoy it now too.

I hope they bring more RaF rewards back and hoping they bring back the Scroll of Resurrection mount(s) back as well. I have the one from scroll but I am missing some RaF ones.

1 Like

I have all the RaF mounts, but I joined right before they discontinued the Scroll of Resurrection so never got those mounts sadly. I also never got the original RaF pets. :disappointed:

1 Like

Nice! I just have the charger and the nightwing. I’m also missing all the pets.

I hope they bring back some more of the mounts and pets that are no longer available on the shop. I have most of them, but I’m missing a few of those still too.

the only RaF i ever got, was that Heart of the Nightwing i believe.

i hope they do as well. wouldn’t mind getting the zhevara one…though i don’t remember what was rewarded from the SoR campaign.

2 Likes