[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

He checked all that. It seems to have something to do with Fenris? It couldn’t find English and defaulted to Spanish or Korean. :unamused: I guess English got up and left sometime during the night.

Very strange, Misbecky. Was this on PC?

Under Accessibility in the settings are a few drop boxes you can set to English. None of these are labelled for the game as a whole, but I’d make sure all of them are set to English in case it fixes it. I read it does for some people. Others said uninstall and reinstall the game (ugh).

Hey Vrak… on a different note… am I wasting my time reporting people for using the clown emoji in place of insulting others and using the poo emoji in place of getting around the language filter? Doesn’t seem like those ever get sanctioned and I didn’t know if I was just being overboard or not.

No, I’d say not. I don’t think we can block the use of particular emoji’s as they are part of the forums, but people are still responsible for using them appropriately. Using them to insult others would fall under a forum policy violation in my opinion.

If they are getting missed or downplayed, we’ll need to take a look at that. I’ll look into it a bit more. Thanks, Sendryn.

6 Likes

Yes, it was on the pc. Sorry I didn’t answer earlier, I was luckily able to play.

Did you ever figure it out or is he still stuck playing in Spanish? I did see another report of this earlier, but I haven’t seen any other mention.

He did figure it out by messing in the game files. He did a partial reinstall.

3 Likes

sets out fresh hot coffee, tea, cold drinks, baked sweets and breakfast

2 Likes

Well im at the airport 2hrs till i board wooohoo.

1 Like

Meh i dont see my posts violating the coc id hardly call that trolling but it is what it is.

We had a new addition to our family yesterday!

I’ve already spoken to her about the Forum CoC, but I can’t make any promises that she won’t try to post!!

17 Likes

what do you call a pure bread galleon? a breadnaught.

3 Likes

Can the mop fishing for the traverls log be done on a max lvl toon.

Only the three caught fish dailies from what has been posted on the forum.

There should be no problem catching the 50 fish on any level.

EDITED TO ADD

Kyzera just finished the fishing activity:

4 Likes

Ive caught from the pools on this toon and gotem crediti m only aware of the questing one has to be below 60.

i managed to do the pandaria fishing challenge on my human hunter. he’s only lvl 55, but i mostly caught fish from redbelly mandarin pools too.

1 Like

Going to see the new Spider-Man movie tonight with some friends I live with! Have any of you folks here seen it yet?

2 Likes

Yes, twice so far.