[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

I guess it depends on if it stay below 100k or gradualy increase like retail.

Quit standing in the freshly mowed grass and your face might be visible…lol

2 Likes

Do we need a 2nd coffee maker for gnome showers

1 Like

This is gona sound like a odd question but theroticly if a player felt that there typing was a detrimate to there playing could the ask a gm for semi permanate silence.

Yes! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

4 Likes

I hate being angry. The hospital booted out my dad, still wearing his hospital gown and paper underwear, without treating him and not doing what I asked. Then they turned around and reported me to the APS for neglect. I had to take him to another hospital in the next city and they was astonished they did that. I was told by legal I have to get in contact with a lawyer.

The past few weeks have been a nightmare and a total mess.

6 Likes

/hugs

2 Likes

That’s an awful thing for them to do. I hope your dad is ok after all of that and I’m so sorry. I hope he gets the medical help he needs and you’re able to pursue legal action if you feel like it’s something you need/want to do.

That was one of the factors holding me back as well. After I finish working on some renown on retail, I may jump in and play a little WotLK, but I’m unsure what class I really want to play on there!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. You should sue that hospital. :people_hugging:

5 Likes

No, we’ll only apply a penalty if a penalty is earned. We won’t silence an account outside of that.

If someone is concerned about their restraint in-game or on the forums I’d recommend setting up Parental Controls and turn those options off. Yes, they could technically just turn them back on, but those extra steps may allow them to take a breath.

3 Likes

Ok i wasnt sure thot id ask seemed like a good idea.

RIP Tina Turner

9 Likes

Oh wow, that one hurts. Her and Ray Stevenson in the past couple of days.

1 Like

I definitely need a bug ball. :dracthyr_nod: Yep, I need one asap. The possibilities are endless.

2 Likes

Simply the best

3 Likes

And Gordon Lightfoot :frowning:

3 Likes

Better than all the rest…

5 Likes

i still need to wait till Sat till get some coffee as i’m fresh out atm. :slightly_frowning_face: though by then i may just get a Rockstar, renew my sub for WoW and just do some planning for what character to faction change come Jul, or maybe go back into Classic Wrath for a bit.

edit: also, i’m sorry to hear that happened to you regarding your father. hopefully things get sorted out soon for the better. /hugs

2 Likes

If you get enough gold there you can buy game tokens.