[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

1 Like

OK.

Burning question.

@ Nickaeladin; why are you so red and see-through. :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Because you can finaly see clearly in ages. In a effort to be more transparent they decided to ghost wow.

1 Like

It’s something glitchy for the Lightforged and Nightborne. Been like it for maybe a month or so?

← Leilleath

4 Likes

That’s an amazing look. :open_mouth:

1 Like

It’s…an interesting bug for sure. Both just in the profile picture but also on the armory page. (Still Leilleath) Just these two Allied Races for some odd reason.

Cut for screenshots

3 Likes

Glyph of Stars + in game character window = flat white character.

1 Like

Yeaaah. My poor druids are hit with that one too.

3 Likes

I’m not too sure, but yes it has to do with LFD and NB. It’s the same way on the armory. One is definitely affecting the other, but yeah it’s been like this for a long while now. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

Edit: Oops, should have read the other replies before I responded! Also, strangely enough, some NB aren’t glitched.

3 Likes

/waves hello

:arrow_up:Kyzera’s alt

3 Likes

And this is my Lightforged.

3 Likes

But mine were afflicted with this glitch for a while. It was also affecting my Zandalari as well. Thankfully, it seems to have left for now.

3 Likes

Would be nice to one day see this poor Gnome’s face again.

3 Likes

my dog was so mad at the blanket that wouldn’t move… because she was sitting on it!

10 Likes

A close cousin to dogs being mad at the tail that they are wagging.

1 Like

Did you try the pulling off the blanket real fast so the dishes (dog) don’t break?

2 Likes

The way she likes her blankies (on my bed) is to make a big mountain/nest situation but she wanted something to cover her newly shaved belly I guess? so I gave her a towel after she started barking at the blanket

7 Likes

I needed this.

1 Like

im not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

1 Like

The response is a wild ride, that’s for sure. But it’s no more bad or good than it is for retail. Unfortunately people have made plenty of use of illegal gold sites and even swapping gold from retail to the classic iterations. At least this gives people a legal way of having funds. Heck, I may even dust off my folks and tinker in WotLKC more. One of my biggest hurdles there is not having the bank roll I do on retail to do whatever I want or buy whatever I want. Add in the 50% exp boost event, I may finally level someone up.

2 Likes