[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Golly, I didn’t realize I was a knight.

You forgot Sir Prise. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

3 Likes

you really find yourself limited with what you can do when your sub is expired. hoping i can renew at the end of the week at best though. planning on upgrading and doing some work on my neglected characters perhaps in Jul if i’m lucky.

Just finished baking 3 trays of spinach and mushroom lasagna. letting them rest for now.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Makes a bowl of popcorn for everyone.

4 Likes

Sleepy Panda comes in clutch.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Twelve hours before I need to be at the airport to catch my flight, and I’m still doing laundry so I can pack. :persevere: AND run last-minute pre-vacation errands. At least I’ve already arranged a ride to the airport, I guess. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Where u off 2.

Germany, to see my sister. We’re gonna spend the week visiting our old haunts, then seeing Def Leppard and Motley Crue in Munich on Saturday. So… same stuff we were doing in high school, only 35 years later. :older_man:

9 Likes

Enjoy ill be headed to palm springs my self on the 4th.

4 Likes

THere right he doesnt cast any spells

3 Likes

Right i had to google that.

2 Likes

I had that same reaction when I watched this (I hope the link works, I could only seem to play it from a website and not on YouTube itself) :

3 Likes

Then i went what about the troll the i realized it was ron.

2 Likes

This is accurate, but also, the sixth book has this line when they are at the cave entrance:

That’s how everyone knew he’d be a great wizard. Because using spells was always his last resort.

1 Like

ayeeeeeeeeeee :point_right: :point_right:

1 Like