[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Watched “A man called Otto” a few days ago. What a wonderful movie, I was in tears at the end.

2 Likes

I’ve been contemplating watching it. They laid out the plot in the description in a way that makes it sound uninteresting. I should have known better than to question it. Tom Hanks always does a bang up job on his roles, especially in the last couple of decades!

2 Likes

I watched A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood and it was so good. I cried a little. I grew up in Pittsburgh watching Mr. Rogers and also going to all of the events he and the rest of the cast held. So he’s a huge part of my childhood. Tom Hanks did a really nice job. :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Got my ticket for the new Spiderverse movie on opening day in IMAX.

4 Likes

The dragon races are now in REVERSE? :sob:

I’ve been gone too long.

1 Like

Is it an option? I haven’t seen the option for that yet. But I’ve never done advanced courses either. Not sure if that’s why.

I honestly couldn’t say. I see them as an available option for the Forbidden Reach courses immediately, but I also saw the achievements for the other zones when I got curious.

I thought I was finished with the Isles Racer title, but apparently not. :woozy_face:

I can’t race worth my life, so I haven’t fussed too much with them beyond finishing the 10.0 courses. lol

They were introduced in 10.0.5. But also…

That is why. You have to complete all races in Normal and Advanced, then you do Reverse.

2 Likes

Oh, and they’re just just the courses in reverse, they’re the advanced courses in reverse. Makes some weird sense, I guess.

Challenge accepted.

1 Like

That will make things interesting.

Ah gosh, I’m not super enjoying this content patch. :frowning:

3 Likes

Dobby a free elf dobby fréeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

5 Likes

Disclaimer u dont need to have played breath of the wild to understand fallen kingdom but heres a refresher.

Spoilers, Darth! :stuck_out_tongue:

Dobby a free elf dobby have no master.

Not to nit pick lol but if your gona say spoilers you need a image of river song or capauldi lol.

2 Likes

6 Likes

I am soo behind the times on the Zelda series.

Now what i would love to see is a remake of the OG Zelda much like what square enix with with FF7, Or heck even a remake of the first super Mario game would be epic .

There we go lol.