Nah Super mario brothers lol. yes GOTG3

1 Like

I need to be the cutest here.

1 Like

Forces down his food

When haven’t you…
You make babies jelly.

1 Like

Im starting to think all of aberta is on fire at this point fires are popping up faster and faster.

I haven’t seen Alvraen in a month. Does anyone know if she’s okay?

She posted 15 hours ago in this thread. 4 up from here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh awesome. Evidently I need to read this thread more.

Also I can stop being worried. \o/

2 Likes

9 Likes

im wanting war wonton soup yumm.

Probably better to not be gossiping about other posters or threads in here.

Darthwraith,

It’s better this thread remain focused on positive topics, and other more leisurely conversations.

Darthwraith,

This thread is viewable by the public. If we start talking about people from other threads in here, that isn’t a good look for us or for this forum.

Given that these individuals also may post in here, I’m sure it would lead to a very civil discourse.

This was addressed in the thread, actually. I understand you want some clarification on sockpuppeting, but honestly, I’m not sure the best place to discuss it. Maybe in that thread?

Edit: you’re not wrong to be curious. We just don’t want to talk about others like that, ya know?

2 Likes

Thank you, Darthwraith.

I understand that it’s sometimes nice to discuss aspects as an aside to a given conversation, but ultimately this forum remains useful only as a charitable environment.

It’s my job to pester our little sister.
aka, [[ The Worlds Most Adorable Creature on Four Wheels ]]

Note to self: do not buy Fever Tree Ginger Beer in cans anymore. Only glass bottles. The taste of metal and ginger… :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Not at home, no WoW for me.

Oooo where are you? I hope it is the best trip.