[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Same and it is causing me some fairly high anxiety. I have tendonitis in my elbow so holding my arm out to use the PC is a bit of an issue. I am behind and we already have a big new patch! I have the ring on two chars, but have not gotten the recipe to upgrade the stones in it and have not gotten the pet mammoth yet. I have most of it done but need the last bit. Farming keys is going to be a lot harder without the zone being busy :frowning:

Anyway, good morning and Happy Patch Day everyone!

5 Likes

I’m sorry about the pain you’re experiencing! I hope you get some sort of relief. :dracthyr_heart:

That’s my fear as well. I haven’t been there as much as I should have because I was bummed about my priest. She doesn’t even have her renown maxxed at all, but she is a lot closer than my druid.

I haven’t even finished the main story campaign on the priest entirely because of a renown gate, but I also haven’t done all the zone campaigns on my druid.

I did finish the Forbidden Reach campaign on the druid the other day so I could take her into the new area. Renown be damned!

My main does have the Campaign done and her Renown maxed. Other than the new furbolgs. I have not even read much about the patch yet. All I know is caves and underground. Neltharion? Some rodent type people inspired by adorable real rats?

I guess I have some reading to do today.

1 Like

Honestly, I haven’t done a lot of research on it either. It would be a good day to do so with the long maintenance.

I can’t wait to me the little moles. I do know you get to do things with them that sound like a lot of fun.

1 Like

I waited a few days (may have even been a week) before I dove into the Forbidden Reach. I did the campaign quests and have even brought my half a dozen 70s out, if only because Moon Guard has been great about almost always having a group or two rolling between rares. Wyrmrest though, it was a bit of a slog, so those over there won’t be seeing it quite so often. I’m also not ashamed to say I just funneled all of my keys over to my druid main, and then pass out the remainders to at least get the weekly Valdrakken rep quest done.

I enjoy story-driven quests, but I’m also just as content to sit down for a good spell and just farm rares. Been pretty good at all of the BoA catch-up gear drops too, so that’s helped as I’ve idly been trying to level a few through the timewalking events.

1 Like

That sounds like the Funko Pop Murloc I ordered… then ended up receiving on my birthday (8 months later) after I forgot I bought it. :rofl:

If it helps at all I’ve found that farming the pirates that are along the cost line in front of and to the left of the main hub, as well as the ones in front of the key place can be good for getting keys. Not as much as killing the rares, but they are pretty quick to respawn and do drop them. Also they drop the dust so you can farm them and buy the bags which have a chance to drop a key as well. There are also two elite giants in both areas, they aren’t too tough to solo and have an even better chance at keys.

2 Likes

Make sure you are doing the summoned rares, as they are easily soloed.

Here is a Wowhead comment which lists all the rares and the items needed to summon them. Each item comes from a profession or skill, but anyone can use them. All items are sold on AH.

link: https://www.wowhead.com/npc=200743/amephyst#comments:id=5572234

8 Likes

… I had no idea anyone could use them. Every time I saw something to summon one, it mentioned a profession and I was like, “welp, so much for that,” because I’m purely a gatherer on most of my characters. lol

3 Likes

There is a new nVidia driver available today for those with an nVidia graphics card.

6 Likes

With the bonus being that the summoner gets bonus items from the rare.

3 Likes

I summoned some otter boss. Some guy flew down and helped me kill it. I had that embellishment drop that gives you 2 hours on a food buff and lasts through death. I traded it to him since I had a few already. He sure was a happy fellow after that.

7 Likes

Alchemical Flavor Pocket?

I had heard it was dropping in the Reach as well now. I haven’t seen it yet though.

1 Like

Thanks, yes, I couldn’t think of the name!

3 Likes

Looks like new Twitch drops are live. Ethereal Portal this week, and Blazing Hippogryph next week:

And servers are up!

7 Likes

That’s early. :flushed:

3 Likes

Well, now I’m ticked. I really wanted the Ethereal Portal Hearthstone. Twitch says that’s the drop I got. In game, I got the hippogryph.

I’m going to be rather upset if I can’t get that Ethereal Portal.

1 Like

The Dev team is aware of the issue and it’s being discussed.

6 Likes

Thanks, Vrak. You’re the best. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Should we wait to finish watching streams until issue is sorted OR are we okay to continue?