[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

I like snow early in winter. Now, the flowers are up, and trees are blooming. And I’m sneezing due to the trees.

34 days this time ill be in palmsprings cant wait.

1 Like

They’ve stated they’re going to appeal the decision.

From what I’m reading, the CMA doesn’t understand the technologies involved and the game market, so their decision is possibly flawed because of this. If that’s true, then they shouldn’t have a problem with the appeal.

2 Likes

Still a 10yr ban till they can try again seems excessive.

Yeah, but the appeal should be able to turnover that decision, if not, though that’s an insane amount of time.

1 Like

5 Likes

RIP Gordon Lightfoot

5 Likes

Well, that didn’t last long.

My laptop is about a year old. I get the battery warning a bit ago…check the cables and a/c adopter is cold. I unplug the adapter from the wall cable and hear that oh so comforting SNAP from inside the adapter.
Oi and a half!

Ugh, that stinks. Can you just replace the adapter? I had to do that several times for my laptops. Mostly the cable would wear out where it plugged in to laptop.

Just ordered a replacement. Two day shipping.

Lvl 50 to start the ha chain as long as im exalted correct.

Which quest chain? A Heritage one?

Orc im 50 fresh dk and exalted with org

Yes, level 50 and exalted will do it. If it doesn’t pop up when you enter ORG or hit 50, just relog.

I just did it this past week on my Shammy.

1 Like

That did it ty also the verdant skitterfly. Had me do a chris evans moment from free guy.

3 Likes

Grats on mount. I am still grinding renown on every faction.

1 Like

sorry i didnt get it i saw it and did a double take that thing is outa nightmares.

Oh okay. I think it is adorable.

Finally got an email from the Gear store letting me know my Dragonflight CE had shipped. Clicking the FedEx tracking link confirmed that yes, it had in fact been delivered November 7.

Not sure this is an improvement over Fanatics’ customer experience.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, you too huh? Glad they finally let us know!