[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Well that sucks. :frowning:

So who do blame about having to label the coffee pots vrak accidently drinking the gnome one before he had his morning coffee.

Yeah got my update downloaded, but doing anything with the new content will have to wait until I finish Forbidden Reach story (since it is a pre-req). But at least that will give me a mostly quiet area to do screenshots and farm the Vault and summoned rares.

1 Like

Comes in and tries to get a good cup of coffee before the flies arrive!

2 Likes

Just watched the new mario movie cheesy but good.

1 Like

I forgot how silly this movie was…

3 Likes

Is Rick and Morty any good? I hear it has a cult following, and I have just recently been watching clips from it.

Awwwwwwwe Yeah!!!

Totally worth the time to binge :wink:

Well this is something i didnt know power rangers is officialy star trek sorta lore headquarters in the decent is the same building used as the command center MMPR.

Happy belated birthday! :birthday: :gift: :partying_face:

I hope it was a good one. :dracthyr_heart:

Happy Monday everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. I’m excited for tomorrow’s content!

I’ve totally dropped my priest for my druid (loving my bear), because killing things as holy is extremely boring. I know I’m gimping myself for just not switching specs, but I love healing people in the open world. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

What are you all most excited about the patch tomorrow? For me, a new dragon, new inscription glyphs and the Niffins. I can’t wait to see how pretty the new zone is!

2 Likes

I’m in the Eastern time zone. By the time it comes back up, it will be too late for me. No WoW for me tomorrow. I will check out the new Traders Post when it opens up today.

1 Like

Im not even caught up on the forbiden reach so wont happen lol.

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hear ya there. That’s how I play my Evoker. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

“God, I love this job!”

“Someone just dropped 45 cents.
You’re sure?
Yes, sir. A quarter and two dimes.”

“There’s a fingernail in my food! Yesterday, it was a Band-Aid!
Sorry, sir. The Band-Aid was holding the fingernail on.”

Classic movie!

Same. I’ve been doing other things the last month. I started the quest chain on my main, but not much else.

I wonder how Aik is doing. I think he’s the one who moved to the UP of Michigan. They are expecting 40 inches of snow. :laughing: We are getting a rain/snow mix. Whee :unamused:

1 Like

Pretty sure you’re right. Hopefully he hasn’t put away his winter clothes and shovel.

Though by this time of year, it might not stay around very long. As the saying goes: “If you don’t like the weather, wait 15 minutes.” :rofl:

1 Like

They say now we may get an inch of snow. In May. Better than 40 inches though. :grin:

Don’t get me wrong, I love snow. Especially now that I don’t have to drive in it.

But that’s a bit more that I’d like to have to deal with.

1 Like

Looks like the big merger been stonewalled in the uk this is gona be interesting.