[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

My Monk, Neeoh, is friendly and does not have the Argus portal unlocked either.

3 Likes

Very strange! I wonder if it’s one of those alt catch up mechanic things. :thinking:

Possibly … tho Kirin Tor Emissary quests do offer Argussian Reach rep.

There is an additional Emissary which works slightly differently. The Kirin Tor of Dalaran grants Kirin Tor reputation, as well as an insignia which grants 1500 reputation for a specific faction (750 Nightborne, Armies of Legionfall, Army of Light, Argussian Reach), as well as Kirin Tor Chest.

link: https://www.wowhead.com/guide/legion/world-quests#emissary-quests-and-rewards

I also have a lot of alts that are at neutral rep somehow.

1 Like

You are a wealth of knowledge! Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads-up.

Welcome to the Lounge. There are two coffee pots. One is for drinking. The other is a hot tub for the Gnomes.

3 Likes

One of these days, when WoW is fading into the sunset, one industrious Dev will figure out a way to allow us to set all of our Hearthstone toys to different locations. And the World of Warcraft will be saved!

I thought I had seen it in the lounge a bit ago. Almost gaslighting myself thinking I read this thread before when I saw it listed above. My memory is sporadic at times. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Glad to know that I was remembering correctly! Thank you. :dracthyr_heart:

Haha thanks! Cute, I will try really hard to remember not to take a swig of the gnome flavored pick me up! I’m sure you need relaxation after a hard day of engineering! That stuff can be dangerous!

I’ve often thought that too, I mean mages are pretty much useless for portals now. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Yay! It’s Volunteer Guard Day on my birthday! :smiley:

6 Likes
Happy Birthday!!
🎂
5 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

Bippy Hearthday.

On a side note, pre-release content available to download now for 10.1.

4 Likes

WOOOOO!!!

4 Likes

Hmm… that coffee sounds a little tart.

Does it though?

Okay so had a friend ask a privacy related question.

Would there be a way to stop your name from showing up on someone’s friends list should that person’s friend list be viewed by another person?

I know we have the Friends of Friends Suggestion option that can be disabled via the Account Privacy settings. But that seems to only stop the suggestion of adding one of your friends.

So is there a way to block your name from appearing on someone’s friend list when viewed by someone else?

Hmm. I wonder if that would be under Profile Visibility?

I had thought about that … but after testing it doesn’t seem to stop someone else from still seeing a person listed on another’s friends list — it will just show that said person’s profile is hidden. I tested via one of my other BNET accounts.