[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Welcome Nick… always good to see a new face. I’ve been here for forever and seen quite a few. Speaking of faces, not sure if I like this helm, might have to transmog it off.

Edit: I changed realms so lost my post count lol.

2 Likes

Thanks! I kind of agree about your helm, but it definitely is different. :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

Edit: I’ve had the same happen to me a few times. This last time I was told I could make a toon on my last realm to keep my count. It sucks starting over, so here this toon is in all her pinkness glory.

1 Like

/waves to Nickaeladin

Welcome to the CS Lounge.

3 Likes

this is an extraneous, selfish request:
would it be possible for someone with blue letters in their name to confirm that my WoW play began in 2019? I uploaded a screen of my transaction history to ImgBB (ht tps://ibb.co/2qfwQQ7) but the gentleman/lady with whom I am conversing doesn’t trust it. I didn’t think this was deserving of its own thread, so I posted here. Apologies in advance if this request is crossing too many boundries. . .

Thanks so much! I saw the recipe you linked for the banana pudding, was it also in the lounge? I’m thinking about making some this weekend because I love banana pudding to begin with and that one sounds amazing!

2 Likes

That would be correct. The WoW license on this Battle.net account was created 8/27/19 UTC (which based on the time translates to the 26th PST).

A new thread would have been fine. I know there are a few others who have asked something similar, so you could jump into one of those as well but either way works.:slight_smile:

3 Likes

much appreciated, thank you

1 Like

I originally posted it in the Lounge - Recipes thread. But I also linked to it up above :arrow_up: in this thread.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Pigments on a palette. Painter Power.

10 Likes

Go GO power rangers you mighty morphin power rangers.

2 Likes

Ok, somewhere I have a privacy setting that has disabled my voice chat. But can’t figure out where. Parental Controls is set to allow. Does disabling Chat Channel Invites do it?

I almost never use voice chat and just constantly have issues with trying to enable it when grouped with IRL friends.

UPDATE: And just like that … I found it. In Account Settings - Privacy & Communication.

4 Likes

So I went to go transmog hunting on Argus, because I like the Warlock set and only have the chestpiece. I was Friendly with Argussian Reach… but had no portal to Argus and had to do the storyline. How does that happen? o.O

1 Like

Rep tokens maybe – I know the Legion TW vendor sells some.

I’ve never spent any badges on the Warlock for those. Only on my Druid to try to get Valarjar rep for the mount that won’t drop from Paragon boxes. :sob:

1 Like

Well, they are BOA and could be sent to alts.

But this is puzzling … hmm.

Well, I’ve never seen deer in the part of town where I live. I did see a duck once, randomly standing on top of the low brick wall across from my apartment. Felt bad for it - I’m surrounded by businesses and asphalt and it’s not a super welcoming environment for ducks. Then again, geese like to hang out occasionally at the strip center a mile away, so maybe I just don’t know what waterfowl want from an urban landscape.

1 Like

Very! Because I’m almost positive that’s the one that got the chestpiece from Argus. Unless a race change fussed something up, I’m not sure.

Perhaps this:

Taken from:

I would’ve had to have those missions unlocked, though. And if I didn’t have Argus unlocked, I wouldn’t get missions out there.