[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

RIP Jerry Springer.

4 Likes

“Take care of yourself, and each other” was a great sign-off.

3 Likes

I went to fill out some paperwork so that I could do some supply work for them this summer and they fast-tracked the papers and asked if I could start today!

Looks like I’ll be able to start paying off the shiny new GPU I purchased!

7 Likes

Can you work some extra so you can pay off a GPU for me, too? :rofl:

6 Likes

I’m having baked potatoes with dinner. Pot roast. Some of those fresh chives would be nice on top. :grin:

5 Likes

What time shall we all be there? :drooling_face:

2 Likes

5ish is when it will be ready. Going to slice up some cukes for a salad. Sauteed mushrooms too.

2 Likes

/frantically tries to find a flight :airplane:

4 Likes

Dim sum possibly for me.

3 Likes

I’m thinking about just doing grilled chicken salads.

Hit up the store earlier and got all the salad fixins (romaine, cabbage, clover sprouts, tomatoes, bellpeppers, cukes, celery, broccoli, & carrots).

1 Like

You should lighten up a little then.

4 Likes

Gotta love it when you go into an instance and get all the sweet drops … on a class that can’t use a single one.

/cry

3 Likes

Remember the saying,

Some you win, Dim sum you lose!

7 Likes

I’m just happy to see GPU prices coming down finally! I went with an AMD Radeon 6750 and, so far, I’m super happy! It was an upgrade from an nVidia 2060, so it’s a very welcomed addition :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello all! First time posting in the CS lounge. I’ve been mostly hanging out in the Lounge, GD :dracthyr_hehe_animated:, and occasionally read threads in here, achievements or other player help threads.

Just wanted to drop a line to say hi and don’t forget to get your Prime Gaming loot, if you haven’t already or don’t have it yet.

11 Likes

Hey there Nick, and welcome!

I hadn’t realized that they had a new Prime Gaming reward available now, so thanks for that. Another freebie claimed :wink:

5 Likes

I saw the article on Wowhead earlier and forgot to log in to claim it. I was actually reminded when I was reading through this thread and someone mentioned the one from last month!

3 Likes

I already own Lil’ XT, but that’s fine! I’m just happy we’re getting a year’s worth of Prime stuff! :smiley:

Also: Ethereal portal hearthstone from Twitch drop, let’s gooooooo!!!

5 Likes

I never lose with dim sum so good lol.

1 Like

On a side note trying to decide on my human for ha mite go paly too many dk.