[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Im not sure if im ready for the season sinale of mandalorian.

My sub to wow ends soon. I’m not quitting, but taking a break. Getting ready for a move in June and taking care of dad, as he is going through active renal failure. So my time is gonna be rather limited, along with catching up with a few behind projects.

8 Likes

Not sure what a “sinale” is… :stuck_out_tongue:

If what I’m hearing is true, I’m not sure I’m ready for the next episode of Ted Lasso. Hearing it’s the best episode in the entire series so far.

I went back and watched The Mentalist. It was great up until a point. Found out they got new writers and then they screwed up the entire Red John storyline and ended it horribly. Very disappointed. It was fantastic up until they messed up Red John.

1 Like

I have not even watched the first episode of Season 3 yet. I should huh?

I movws Monday. Im exhausted. Still so much ro set up. And clean up.

1 Like

Season bleh fat fingers good episode just anticlimatic.

1 Like

I think you mean finale…lol

1 Like

4 is written.

But you originally posted season sinale, so instead of season, your reply to Melaesia would be finale…lol

Mastadon taught you well his young padawan.

2 Likes

Interesting.

It was a very simple process to enable it via the mobile app.

This is how it looks when you make a ping request and it goes thru the mobile app:

So I guess I need to uninstall the Authenticator app from my phone now? Cause a ping request is still sent to both apps.

I just don’t want to mess anything up with the Authenticator working correctly, I have it on 3 BNET accounts and would like to be able to keep it on all three and not have to redo the Auth and lose that.

3 Likes

Yes, it would be safe to do so.

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Do we need the bnet app or can we keep just the mobile authenticator.

The Bnet app doesn’t even work half the time for me. It’s always stuck in a queue. So this’ll be interesting to see if I get screwed out of logins.

There was also an update pushed for the BNET app today on iOS. I was still able to enable the AUTH on it prior to its update, but made sure to update after. Perhaps that can help with its connectivity issues.

Ofc, the companion app is still being difficult, grr.

2 Likes

There he is! :rofl: Missed you, Mast!

3 Likes

Teufie! <3

1 Like

Posting on a really old character now. And looks like I lost my old post count without having done any transactions to this toon.

1 Like

9 Likes

Looks like I’ve been bitten with the cube over the face bug. If you look at my armory you also see cubes over hands. I’m trying to figure out how to fix it, but also what caused it. The only thing I can think of is that I was over in Un’Goro farming for the phoenix ash for the newest secret pet and came across some low level white and green items that I hadn’t collected for transmog. I equipped them real quick to add to my collection. Maybe that caused something to bug out. Maybe a new transmog will fix it. I’ll report later.

3 Likes