[CS LOUNGE] Shadowstepping into the Shadowlands

You will soon find out the only thing you miss is In N Out. But there might be one in Austin so you may be good. On the plus side, you will get Whataburger as well.

Seriously In N Out is on the list of 3 things I miss from Cali, along with friends and family. Not gonna tell you where In N Out ranks on that list though, but it is not in 3rd place.

1 Like

Considering all the complaints about the heat california sounds better.

The coastal breezes definitely help a lot, especially if you live close to the coast. Luckily California isn’t that far away so once Covid becomes a horrible memory, I’ll be making regular visits.

5 Likes

Happy trails as long as its not the oregan trail game lol.

I can help you move if you want. I’m awesome at driving moving trucks as can be seen is this video of me doing a three point turn in one:

Best of luck with your move Vrak :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ah, dysentery.

1 Like

that still bothers me how Mary could break every bone in her body, and catch every disease known to Man, including Leprosy, and the Black Plague and somehow survive the trip, defying all logic and reasoning…meanwhile little billy coughs, sneezes or hiccups just ONCE, and keels over dead in an instant.

6 Likes

You should have moved to Michigan. We have seasons that aren’t just fire and heat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

OOohh I am a Hurricane now. I’m heading for you! :tornado:

3 Likes

Hope the humidity change doesn’t hurt too bad. (All it took was a single trip to Arkansas/Tennessee as a kid to teach me to stay in arid CA.)

that reminds me.

what did Tennessee?

the same thing Arkansas.

So did the rest of them.

Grilled some burgers and Ballpark all beef hot dogs for dinner tonight.

Made some bacon, and then sauteed some whole mushrooms in some butter and bacon grease just to enjoy on their own with it. Was delicious.

2 Likes

Pfft, you should move to Oz!

3 Likes

Ive seen ur spiders no ty.

My Minions eat those as a snack. While their mum isn’t looking.

1 Like

Best thing ive ever read is the conspiracy theroy that australia is a giant myth and your all paid actors everything is a lie where can i sign up.

Yoinks!!! I’ll get there!! The highest page I was running was at 230k followers. I’m getting more clients next month:)

Well yeah, how can a penal colony survive down there.

1 Like

We are looking (to hopefully) move in the next year or two. We have considered Montana, Wyoming, northwest Georgia … or for the really big dream – Romania (specifically, Transylvania).

Just tired of living in the swampy flatlands of Georgia. I would like to know what other seasons are like. Here, we have summer 364 days a year with that one day of winter in February. The mosquitoes can carry off pets and small children, lol.

Seriously though, we just want to enjoy our final years in a different place in a house that we design ourselves. It will be a small house, consisting of only the rooms that we will actually use ourselves – so perfect for empty nesters. I prefer to put the cost of it towards ensuring it is decorated and equipped with the items that we want vs. having unused rooms sucking up that money.

1 Like