[CS LOUNGE] Shadowstepping into the Shadowlands

Hmm, so weird stuff showing up on my Forum Profile page:

The highlighted part links to this page: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/g/b-license-145

My name appears on that list:

Despite not having the beta on launcher or an email saying I am in it, I now have access to post in the Beta forums.

I guess it is just a false flagging that popped up due to having been in previous betas.

I had the false flag on the EU forum account that I started last year after Classic launched but not on my NA forum account that had beta access for WoD and the stress tests for BfA. Really strange there.

1 Like

I tried to pre order the PS5 now that Sony finally announced the official release date, but not a single store online has any for pre ordering since everyone else but me has already done so.

Also, there are already scalpers taking advantage of the PS5 shortage just like it happened years ago with the PS4

Weird! I’m sure you’re right though. Kinda cool that you can click on it too!

yeah I saw this too.

The 145 license is on any account that participated in one of the last three betas. So Legion, Battle for Azeroth or Shadowlands. Beta forum access was tied to it recently to help address an issue that was preventing folks who were invited from being able to post.

The side effect being that folks with a previous beta can too.

oooh, cool!

It is taking me forever to manually scroll through the list – been at it for quite a while and just now made it to the T’s.

Yea, I seen your name as I was scrolling through.

Thanks, Vrak. That would explain it. I was in the Beta for BFA.

You could have sorted by Posted and found your name near the top.

1 Like

Well, part of me likes the torture, lol. Really just wanted to see how long the list was – just for curiosity’s sake.

This is more of a moot point but i was in the BFA alpha/beta and while i can see the SL beta forums ive never been able to reply

It’s the same thing with the new Nvidia cards that just came out.
But Nvidia didn’t care about scalpers and announced the date and times ahead of time.

My 3d printer is setup and had a successful powerup. Just need to level the build plate and I am all good. Need to shop for 99% IPA and get a box or two of latex gloves and a face shield.

1 Like

/poke Kittin
/steal Minions

1 Like

Darn. it’s another involved mount search. I wanted to just be able to buy it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Brainnnnsssss…

1 Like

^
this one is ready for pre patch

^

This one … is not.

So much still left to do, barely enough time in the day to do it all. Not to mention this is the first time I have felt trepidation in regards to a new expansion.

1 Like

Ugh. Tweaked something in my upper back, and am having to be very slow and careful about reaching and lifting with one arm. Took a hot shower yesterday which relaxed the area a little, but I can tell it’s going to take a while. (Hopefully it won’t take a Dr. visit.)

1 Like

^
I have 25 120s on my NA account and 9 currently on my EU account. I’m not sure I have enough ready for Shadowlands. I still haven’t freed up a slot for a Vulperan on my main account.

I feel for you. The arthritis in my back acted up overnight on Sept 4 causing the muscles around my ribs to spasm. They are still tender from that.