[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

I watched Preach do a huge interview with Blizzard yestersay.

One of the things they talked about was the feeling of obligstion to log in amd do xyz. Mission tables, dailies for AP etc. Sounds like with DF there are still WQ to do but the emphasis is more on logging in to play how you want to play. If you are not mythic raiding, or pushing high keys, a lot of the gear rewards are substantial enough to use.

If I understood it properly.

Got me intrigued honestly.

4 Likes

Getting ready to head out for my first craft show since late 2019. Didn’t think I’d be this nervous. I’m worried no one will show up.
It’s a really small thing, only about two hours.

If no one shows up, at least I can get kettle corn and my picture with Santa.

5 Likes

Don’t know where you are located, but where I live, it’s “small business Saturday” following Black Friday.
People are encouraged to buy local today.

Good luck with the craft fair. Lots of people are getting out and shopping that didn’t during Covid.

4 Likes

Trust lvl is still toon lvl correct.

Yes and no.

I forget which beta it was - either BfA or SL, but if you got accepted to one of those, all toons on your account were flagged as TL3.

If that didn’t happen, TL is per individual toon.

1 Like

It was SEPT 2020 when I asked Vrak about the beta group on our forum activity page. Here was his reply:

2 Likes

Ok was confused about a post good to know.

1 Like

And in the macabre gardening corner, I present my most recent work on the front of the house. I still want to add more … especially some eerie lighting, lol. So it is very much still a work in progress. Definitely need to do some edging.

I also have the long side of the front (30 feet) to do still. But it will be designed with a much different theme.

Click for pic

Yes, those are actual skulls (alligator, boar, deer). The bottles and the rectangular planter all contain an assortment of succulents. I really don’t know what the other 3 plants are as they were just grabbed from clearance rack at Lowe’s.

2 Likes

They look like plants normally sold under the houseplant section.

I would wager the long thin leaved ones are a variety of Dracaena, and the middle one is an Asparagus Fern.

That should help you look up how to care for them (sunlight and water needs).

I like the idea though. Very nice!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Watching GOTG holiday episode its funny.

I totally have not dragged a pally, two locks, a priest, and a rogue from 45/50 to 60 since reset. Thank goodness the anniversary buff goes away in a couple of hours, lest I get the crazy idea to drag out another neglected alt.

I am very tempted to get at least my Pally to 30 so they can fly. Anything that can’t fly tends to get neglected by me.

Update time:

Mom’s in the local nursing home (where she wanted to be). She looks a bit horrible - lots of deep bruises, but she’s doing amazingly well. We don’t expect her to be there for more than a few weeks, then she’ll be home again. Probably having a visiting nurse and housekeeper for a bit until she gets moving better, but she’ll be home.

And in football news, not only did Michigan win The Game, but my hometown team won their first state championship, on their first try! It was a tough game, both defenses were strong. It came down to a last second field goal from close in.

It looks like I won’t be playing much on release day (or week), since the internet here is pretty slow. Heck, work might even be a bit of an issue.

8 Likes

Watching the new episode of Tulsa King. I like rhis show.

fishing in Tirisfal on my Mage alt, and found a wild turkey in Stillwater Pond. he was like “air’s for mortals. i’m Underwater Turkey. :grin:

3 Likes

He took lessons from all those Underwater Rabbits.

1 Like

I liked it better when it released earlier then middle of afternoon like it used to at midnight oh well 4pm I was hoping for more play time.

Checked out Wednesday on Netflix. It was actually quite good. I like that it kept true to how Wednesday is suppose to be from back in the 60’s.

2 Likes

Just trying to get my Highmountain Tauren to 50 for the xmog, almost there.

1 Like