[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

I think that’s what I’m talking about. I’m confused as usual about techie stuff.

1 Like

Download the newer Battlenet app and start it. After this, once the authenticator is moved over, you can then delete the old Authenticator app.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how these rumors get started.

No, if you have a physical Authenticator you won’t be locked out once support for the Authenticator Mobile App ends. The Authenticator App being retired won’t impact anyone with a physical fob.

As for the App, we’re trying to make sure everyone migrates over to the Battle.net Mobile App before support for the old one ends. The new app has the Authenticator built into it.

More information can be found here:

8 Likes

Not to mention that the key fob will die sooner or later.

2 Likes

I would absolutely recommend switching to the app, just because the fob was only supposed to last, I think, a maximum of 7 years.

I have a couple that have died, but I have another that just keeps truckin’ along, though I don’t trust it. :smiley:

6 Likes

Mine still works (knock on wood). I got it shortly after we had to migrate our WoW account to a Battlenet account. I also have one from the last time they were offered, still sealed in the package. That one will likely be a tchotchke on the shelf.

2 Likes

I was today years old when I discovered that you can get rid of the molten ore debuff by…jumping in water.

8 Likes

I wont lie got a little emotional watching ash become a pokemon master beating leon.

Saw Godzilla -1 yesterday. Classic Godzilla is the best IMHO.

2 Likes

There are about a dozen of the old Toho Godzilla movies on Max (formerly HBO Max). I added them all to my list and have been watching them, in order, over the past few months. Some of them are wonderful, some are just gawdawful, but they all make me remember staying up late on the weekends to watch them on AFN (the Armed Forces Network) in Germany when I was a kid.

1 Like

It’s all about the man in a rubber suit, that is what made the classic Toho Monster movies great.

1 Like

Ooh, gonna have to get some of these:

link: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/national-releases/2023/1130-usps-reveals-additional-stamps-for-2024.htm

5 Likes

Oh my … this is beyond gorgeous!

5 Likes

There’s no way I’m going to be able to afford everything I want from the Trading Post. So much cool looking stuff coming.

1 Like

Woke up this morning to around three inches of “snowman making” snow. It will probably all be gone by the end of the day, though we’ll probably get some more snow tomorrow.

It’s winter, y’all!

5 Likes

All we are getting down here is rain. Lots of rain. All the snow we had is now gone.

I removed my old authenticator and retired it to a place of honor next to my 10-year statue. It was a true and loyal friend for all these years. :grin: Set up my newfangled phone thing. So far so good!

6 Likes

Aparently theres some hate to a channge made to the doctor in this weeks who tho if youve been watching since whitaker its not much of a surprise.

Just in general? Or based on Special 2 that just came out?

I haven’t seen the second one yet so I’ll have to see, but I generally trust Russell T Davies. His years were some of my favorite, with only a couple of episodes from other writers that stand out such as Blink, and The Doctor’s Wife.

3 Likes

Special 2 there a perticular scene with a scientist im not gona go into much detail.

That should be enough for me to keep an eye out for. Thanks!

3 Likes