[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

I’m basically finished with Christmas shopping. Need to start wrapping stuff.

4 Likes

Then u could say and thats a wrap.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Yesterday, I placed an order on Amazon. Shipping on one item was free to deliver Wednesday-Thursday, or, if I wanted it on Tuesday-Wednesday, I could pay more than double the item’s price just to ship it.

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

I placed an order for some stuff on Friday, and selected same day service. Well, today I was informed they lost the package and had to re-order, it will be here Tuesday…

I had to take my dad to the ER yesterday… Turns out, they hospital closest to us had to shut down the ER, they was one of the ones that got hacked. They have been down for about a week, so I had to take dad to the County Hospital across town and waited 8 hours to be seen. They don’t call the place Murderplex for no reason. So I ended up taking him to the regional hospital in the next town, 40 miles away. Turned out he’s got a blood clot in his foot, and we are taking care of that.

9 Likes

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery for him.

8 Likes

Caught up now. Loved the episode. All I’ll say is some people really need to get a grip. Freaking out about nothing… they should probably avoid Hamilton too. >.<

5 Likes

Gotta hand it to whomever wrote the Warning section on the Warcraft Rumble - Mini Mondays page. This is where they share the plans for people to 3D print their own Minis.

Warning

Use proper ventilation and follow proper 3D printing safety precautions. Arclight Energy Source not included. Some printing required. Print time and quality may vary depending on equipment used. No Orcs were harmed during the production of this product. Do not eat. No purchase necessary. S.A.F.E Pilot goggles not included. Some Minis are sharp, avoid contact with foot. Please keep printed Minis away from all Arclight Energy Sources after Midnight. Do not incinerate; this is not Teldrassil. May contain Murlocs, definitely contains Joyful Chaos. Use only as directed by your nearest Innkeeper. Not a toy. Objects in 3D printers are way more awesome than they appear. You can print many whelps and handle it. Other restrictions may apply. Chaos where prohibited. Practice Joyful Chaos responsibly.

7 Likes

Omg I love these. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

2 Likes

Agreed 3 spisodes just doesnt feel like its long enough.

1 Like

Hmmm, Not intersted in the app game, BUT I like the miniatures. Just curious, is Blizzard gonna release a ruleset for the miniatures or do we need to homebrew our own?

2 Likes

Okay, guess I am just really easily amused today, but the post on Imgur with Skeletor singing holiday songs had me chuckling.

Not gonna link it but it is in Most Viral right now.

4 Likes

Carolina Reaper Chicken Noodle Soup is oh so delicious.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Finally got my main to 70. I’ve been camping my alts at the history quiz in CoT. I’ve gained so many levels for them.

3 Likes

Grats on 70!

I did have most of my alts out there, but moved everyone to Dalaran to get stuff from the Timewalking vendor.

yeah the only thing for me to buy from the CoT vendor is the mount from last year. 5k!? Yikes!

Timewalking raids don’t use LFR do they?