[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

That sounds great.

I do Ramen for breakfast a lot. But because it’s too early, I generally just make a pack of Maruchan, then poach a couple eggs in the broth after I remove the noodles.

1 Like

That’s about what I would do if I were having it for breakfast too. I go to work at 5 am so breakfast is always going to be the simplest possible, when it happens at all.

1 Like

Incoming maintenance complaint threads in t-15.

5 Likes

You know its bad when u have to VK two people for spamming ping in a dungeon.

1 Like

Second night of freezing temps (right before we go back to 70s) so made homemade chicken soup. It was so yummy!

Boiled a whole chicken, deboned it, boiled wheat noodles in broth, then added the chicken back. Then comes the fun part of getting just the right taste from my spices.

2 Likes

we just buy ckn breasts boil with carots cellery onion then we shred the ckn then cook them in a frying pan with tons of cream and onions drool…

2 Likes

2 Likes

I always feel like such the jerk when I’ve got a new alt and I’ve got all those flight path maps to click through. Shy of going into an instance, no matter where you go there will likely be at least one other poor fool within range to see the flood of yellow text.

5 Likes

Not a big name celbrity but rip henry kissinger.

2 Likes

TFW you are making a bunch of cookies, and you keep making them bigger and bigger and bigger because you’re tired of doing them, and you’re about ready to just press the entire batch into a baking pan and call it brownies or something.

I only have one tiny cooling rack so I may have to take WoW breaks while waiting for cookies to be cool enough to transfer to a plate.

6 Likes

My one splurge I indulged in the last Prime days was a trio of cookie/baking scoops. I’ve broken plenty of them in the past, but so far these have held up and when I was doing my Thanksgiving baking, they were wonderful. If they can continue to survive when I do my big cookie day coming up - that will be the true test.

But it helped when I was over it all in at least keeping them all uniform!

5 Likes

Those look nice.

I don’t know why I bothered eating breakfast this morning. I keep having to check that the cookies are baked properly… I think I’ve eaten a half dozen already of these super dense fudge cookies. I mean, I have to check, right?

8 Likes

Now who would wait for them to cool down. Just inhale and relax.

4 Likes

Holter monitors sure have improved over the years. I was expecting electrode patches all over. Thankfully this time it is just one patch. But I get to wear it for 7 days this time. Just hope they can figure out what is going on this time.

2 Likes

Lol. These are for a bake sale so have to cool enough that I can bag them up without them melding into one giant blob of cookie - which, if they were just for me, would be completely fine.

At this moment I feel that I never want to eat another cookie again, but I know I’ll want some tomorrow, so did save a few for me.

2 Likes

Long ago I worked in a cardiologist’s office as a general office assistant, but they let me see some clinical stuff, and I remember when they got their first Holter monitor. Some folks were not pleased that they had to have a bunch of chest areas shaved for all the electrodes to stick properly.

I hope they are able to figure out what they need to for you, with a minimum of unwanted shaving and other skin unhappiness!

1 Like

Thanks! No shaving needed for me (no hair there).

I did get fussed at about my cholesterol. DR said I was a heart attack waiting to happen. It was very high. :frowning:

Getting an ultrasound done on my neck, setting up appointment for allergist, and doing nerve conduction tests on my wrists.

Also, back on B12 shots (oh joy). Thankfully my husband was a paramedic and does well with the shots.

:arrow_up: All the above is what I get for bringing my husband to my appointment. He starts tattling.

6 Likes

I just remember the old saying.

EAT WELL!
STAY FIT!
DIE ANYWAY!!

2 Likes

Hello smart people.

I read on the diablo tech forums (had trouble logging in) that in January you must have the new Battlenet authenticator or you won’t be able to log in. Is that different from the app that gave you the extra bag slot?

They also said if you still had the physical key fob registered you would be locked out.
How do I know what I need? I hate to get locked out. :frowning_face:

I know the Authenticator app is “going away”, and we need to migrate to the new Battle.net mobile app. I wonder if that’s what they’re talking about? It has an authenticator built in (along with forum access).

1 Like