[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

Happy National Hiking Day (whose idea was it to put this in the middle of November!?). And Happy Baklava Day!

These days just don’t go together.

3 Likes

Of course they do. You reward yourself with some Baklava after your hike.

It’s Hiking and Balaclava day that wouldn’t go together. :smiley:

8 Likes

Well, I had an exciting 24 hours. Bad news/good news.

I turned my computer off yesterday morning. When I went to turn it on yesterday afternoon nothing happened. No lights. No noises. Nothing. My bother has a power-supply tester. It was dead. We found the 750w power supply at our local Staples. Only one in stock. Store was closed.

My brother went in this morning. The one that was in stock had sold. They did have an 850w power supply at a cheaper price. Score! I am now back!

My cat didn’t like my computer not working. I was sitting in a different place reading my tablet and having a coffee. She came up beside me and yelled at me. Boy did she sound angry. Not like she yells when she wants music on. More like she caught me doing something bad sort of angry.

Hiking in November requires a Balaclava.

6 Likes

I suppose you are right. I was picturing the metal version for armor. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

So I gotta say… the Playstation Portal is A delightful little accessory.

1 Like

I hope i was giving the right info in the returning player thread.

It wasn’t bad information, though the focus shifted entirely away from how to find their characters and onto almost defending the access to the account. So accurate, but maybe not entirely necessary to start. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thats fair i just wanted to make sure he was aware of any complications.

3 Likes

Just had some Jambalaya mixed from Boiling Crab’s sausage in hole shebang sauce and rice. Added about 1/4 teaspoon of Carolina Reaper chili powder. Tasted so good, but cleared my sinuses really fast.

6 Likes

Between the recovery from my grandmothers death and an aunt having surgery. Thanksgiving this year will be missed. I will be sleeping anyway in prep for work. Only one hour of work on the holiday.

What a mess.

3 Likes

Ooof, I bet. But I do say that it does sound good.

I got Volun-told thaat I’m hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas this year.

4 Likes

This is the first year I’m not doing a full spread since my grandmum passed as well a few months back (I was her live-in caretaker/bonus daughter). I normally would go over to my father’s house for a bit, but I’d always have the full deal here for her and any family or friends who had nowhere else to go.

Everything is still so very off without her here. Normally by now, I’d be near to losing my mind with all of her plans and plots of what Black Friday sales to hit for all of the family and figuring out who to get what. This new reality without her here, it’s not easy.

4 Likes

The family will try to do Christmas. It’ll still hurt though.

5 Likes

It may seem insurmountable, but the best course is definitely to throw yourselves into remembering the good times with your loved ones. It’ll definitely take some time to heal over, and it’ll never truly go away, you just get better at managing it.

This will be the fourth holiday season since my dad passed away, and the first since his dad passed. It’s been a tumultuous decade for us, but we’re making the best of it that we can. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Log on to get anivesary mount from doom walker and do ldr only to find out im 9 ilvl short well im grindings heroics and continuing tje ed quest chain.

3 Likes

RIP Rosalynn Carter
and
RIP Suzanne Shepherd

4 Likes

I finally logged in and played, have barely been on since… um… Winter Veil? Did a day of Forbidden Reach maybe. So yesterday I killed Doomwalker and did all the Horde allied races I had left and finally got the 200 mount achievement. Feels like I’ve been so close for so long!

6 Likes

I’ve been playing more Palia than WoW recently, so when I logged in, I forgot how to move around. LOL Palia controls are so different.

Grats on your mount achievement!

2 Likes

Need to get motivated and run errands. On the other hand, if I put it off just a little bit longer, I can pick up some lunch, too. :grin:

1 Like

Mmmmm. Chorizo, Egg, and Cheese burrito with Carolina Reaper chili powder mixed in with the hot sauce.

4 Likes