[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

Thanks but that was a few years ago. Cancer free for 7 years now.

I got my pet and the mount for the anniversary event. I can’t believe I’ve been playing for 19 years. :laughing:

14 Likes

I think about this more than I should. I remember my life when I started this game, and where I am now. Completely different lives…but WoW remains. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

For me, I’m a gamer. That is what I like to do, MMOs, shooters, PC/VR, some console. I was talking to someone the other day and they said “I don’t play video games” and all I could think was… how sad. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

I haz a sad…

Jack in the Box ended their 2 Monster Tacos for $3 promotion today…

So much then for midnight taco runs.

2 Likes

Street tacos are so much better…and they have real meat too!

1 Like

It’s the fake meat that makes them tasty. Also, I’m not paying $10 for a couple of tacos that are 4 inches across. They might be tasty, but won’t fill me up.

2 Likes

Finally got the achievement for 500 mounts! and one of the new druid forms… i think i’ve used up my my lucky RNG for awhile lol now if only my RL rng was that good… :roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Congrats! I did too as soon as I logged on my DK. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

Sacrilege! At least put it on a shelf. :smiley:

Warm and breezy here the last couple days. I actually got the laundry out onto the line to dry. My sheets have that wonderful clothesline fresh smell. And a benefit to the wind is that our big maple might lose all its leaves very soon, as opposed to normal, which is most of the leaves stuck there all winter. It’s weird.

And I just saw the Shaman Raid set. It looks awesome - https://www.wowhead.com/item-set=1567/vision-of-the-greatwolf-outcast (or it would, if the image would load on Wowhead).

2 Likes

Same where I am. I made tomato soup anyway. I have a half block of Velveeta that needs using up, and if I’m having grilled cheese, I need tomato soup.

2 Likes

Looking at the Love in the Air traders post transmog, serious Magical Girl vibe going on. Needs a heart shaped wand or staff,

Well, there goes spending any more Tenders this month. I gotta save all I can now.

1 Like

It is remarkably difficult to find grape, raspberry, and eggo flavored pop tarts for reasonable prices online.

1 Like

Is that because they wont leggo there eggo. Sorry i had to.

1 Like

Honestly… more than likely. Walmart had them online some weeks back but now they aren’t even in-store.

Third-party scalpers are everywhere, alas.

1 Like

On a side not Theres a new name for a candidate for galactus Javier Bardem

I don’t know if they have any of the Ollie’s discount stores near where you reside? But notably the one near me has had a ton of the Eggo Poptarts the past several times I’ve been in there. But grape, I haven’t seen those in forever.

1 Like

I have an Ollie’s down the road from me, Dad loves to shop there. It’s where I consistently find Blizzard art books for about $4 a piece. Some of my guildies are getting some presents in the mail in December.

They’re dangerous places. I always go in with some sort of focus, but then end up with a cart full of stuff. Between them and Bylers, I limit myself as to which one I may go to in a certain time frame. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I know.