[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

1 Like

From what you said about them in another thread, they can’t come soon enough.

1 Like

that’s still rumours no?

First real day logging in to the new patch.
:ballot_box_with_check: Got my Pathfinder done - yay druid flight form again!
:ballot_box_with_check: Got all of the Emerald Dream questlines done up to the raid quest.
:ballot_box_with_check: Idly picked up several new druid forms along the way
:ballot_box_with_check: Got my fishy form. (Massive props to the player from Frostmourn who had a cleared raid instance they made available to folks to get that knocked out.)

Now that my main has things opened up for the rest of the collective, I can start all over again on another armor class.

3 Likes

Im not sure but it seems likely.

Quite a few different places reporting it, so here is hoping? (One, two, three, four - off the cuff.)

2 Likes

I was skeptical on the first i heard it but more sites were reporting it.

If centaurs have six limbs, does that mean they’re insects?

Also, I really hope they stay with John Krasinski.

3 Likes

Im pretty sure john was pure fan service and a one off.

John was suited for the role, surprisingly

Could be why the flies hang around. They think they’re family!

1 Like

Who knows at what stage of negotiation they are at, so it might not be a sure thing just yet.

I like Pascal, and I think he’d do a good job in the role if he got it, but he isn’t top on my list when picturing Reed Richards.

I believe my body would also have to be divided into head, abdomen and thorax. I know there are other conditions than just having six limbs. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Its a interesting choice i agree krasinksy asced it in drvstrange.

1 Like

I think you guys should bring back the hows my moderation link the ammount of hard work you do would be great to give posotive feesback.

2 Likes

I picked the wrong day to make chili. It’s weirdly warm. 65. Been that way for a few days. It will rain tomorrow and cool off though.

I’m surprised. They actually got 666 quarts of blood for the Diablo promo. I was going to sign up for a chance to win the blood infused computer, but you have to have a twitter account. I’ve made it this long without being a twit so I won’t start now. Oh well, knowing my luck I don’t have a chance of winning. :frowning_face:

6 Likes

I feel that, my real life RNG is just as bad as my in game RNG.

That’s awesome, but I’m still a little creeped out by

even if it’s just a drop, lol. I’m really weird about blood draws and shots too, so that’s probably the reason.

3 Likes

After all the things I’ve been thru, I’m kinda numb to all that.

1 Like

Yikes, sorry to hear that, at the same time, I’m glad it doesn’t bother you.

They have to let me lay down when they take blood or I’ll pass out lol. :dracthyr_shrug:

2 Likes

I had a double mastectomy. Everything’s all good now.

Oh, a friendly reminder. It’s time to take your turkey out of the freezer to thaw if it’s a big one. Mine is 20 lbs. so it’s now in my mini beer fridge. The beer has been relegated to the garage floor. It’s usually colder than this though.

8 Likes

Glad your recovering atay healthy.

1 Like