[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

Happy birthday, scruffy man. <3

9 Likes

someone just called my phone, sneezed, and then just hung up. i hate cold callers.

13 Likes

Happy 500th rotation.

5 Likes

11 Likes

not sure if this will work or notā€¦ trying to post this gif of Kramer leaving with that red glow coming from his apt. :confused:

https://imgs.search.brave.com/DEI_Rrupg0_KmlmqEqY32tQjI5g7ylmjh2w5mD37YR8/rs:fit:860:0:0/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly9tZWRp/YS50ZW5vci5jb20v/SlBsb0JJZFQzbThB/QUFBQy9zZWluZmVs/ZC1rcmFtZXIuZ2lm.gif
3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

FWIW Leilleath, ā€œshot in the darkā€ is generally one of my more regular turns of phrase.

Doesnā€™t bother me in any way. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Like I said, it is very, very rare that Iā€™m left speechless and at an absolute loss. And that did it. As often as Iā€™ve used that phrasing, Iā€™ve just never had it go there.

1 Like

We did nothing wrong youcan lead a murloc to water but u cant make them drink sink or swim sometimes they will do it on there own.

1 Like

Stupid pathfinder i missed a part in the caverns.

1 Like

5 Likes

Booya can fly again.

4 Likes

I think I want to try to attend next BlizzCon.

20th anniversary and all.

1 Like

I still hate time travel but the loki s2 finale was great i realy hope theres a 3 but that mite be difficult.

1 Like

Now where did I put my fly swatter?

1 Like

You can borrow mine.

1 Like

You and a lot of people. The first (and highest) rated comment on Wowhead for the Explore achievement has the coordinates for the entrance to the Buried Vault. I had to look that up ā€¦ for a friend. Yeah. Thatā€™s it, a friend.

2 Likes

Other problem was i was being directed to the rpert guy at the dragonscale base camp not the caverns.

funny how my Monk has the Jeweled Fishing Pole, but not the Weather Beaten Fishing Hatā€¦meanwhile my Druid has the hat, but not the pole. :laughing:

donā€™t think it matters all that much honestly. once i hit at LEAST lvl 50, iā€™ll get the artifact from Legion fishing. though i could also look into getting that new fishing pole too. course that requires at least lvl 58 to use. gonna be a long while before i get there.