[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

3 Likes

me: iā€™m terrified of random letters
therapist: you are?
me: screams
therapist: oh, i see
me: screams intensifies

8 Likes

woops, ran afoul of the spam filter. My phone was pressing the F5 and refreshing the browser. I guess Blizzard thought I was DDoSing the support forums, and I was blocked for a little bit.

trying to see if i have any luck on a Night Elf Druid. wouldnā€™t mind saving myself $36 on a faction change, so if i can get the fishing hat and lager recipe on her, iā€™ll stick with her rather thanā€¦ā€œmooveā€ my other Druid over. :grin:

edit: alright, iā€™m starting to wonder if the game listens to you now and then. just did the fishing daily in Dalaran, checked the treasure bag outā€¦

Weather Beaten Fishing Hat

:rofl:

4 Likes

Hubby put the icicle lights on the second story. The weather is nice so do the icky stuff while you can. The rest will go out when heā€™s off in two weeks. We donā€™t turn them on until after Thanksgiving. The tree will go up tomorrow. :christmas_tree: :grin:

He just went up a ladder to stand on the porch roof, but heā€™s 65 in 2 weeks so if you trip, it can be bad. He had me toss up things that he forgot to bring up when he climbed up. Like a leaf blower to clean out the gutter. :astonished:

I have almost everything for the big Thanksgiving dinner. Need some Stove Top stuffing and a pumpkin pie. The pie will be last minute. The Season is upon us!

6 Likes

Only 90 minutes to go for ā€œwork,ā€ of which Iā€™ve done absolutely nothing (except play some WoW).

Today, I discovered the portal to the Emerald Dream zone in Valdrakken. And Iā€™ve finished two transmog sets, working on a third.

3 Likes

Sweet. I wonder if there is one the other way too?

If there is, itā€™s nowhere near where you appear.

1 Like

worst pub Regnyl was ever at, was one called The Fiddle. it was truly aā€¦ā€œvile innā€.

4 Likes

Me and Dad are shopping for an Artificial Tree as my Si Niece are allergic to pine, trying to get it bought before Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Happy remberance day to any vetrans on or know of any.

3 Likes

Woohoo!

This dropped tonight for me:

8 Likes

My momā€™s dad just passed a few months ago. He was an Army radio operator during Korea. Not sure what he was involved with but apparently he was stationed at China Lake for a time. He never wanted to talk about it.

My dadā€™s dad passed back in 89. He was a Seabee in Vietnam. Signed up with the Navy just after Korea ended and finished his required time with his third tour of Nam. They told him heā€™ll stay out there in the jungle if he stays in. He chose to come homeā€¦much to my grandmotherā€™s relief.

4 Likes

I still havenā€™t found it. Where is it?

Itā€™s above the bank, in that tiny little plaza.

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Just noticed on my Spotify play listsā€¦

They have been playing a bunch of Judas Priest and Dioā€¦ not that is a bad thing, just odd.

2 Likes

hmm. my Tauren Druid also has that run tum tuber recipe from puslin in Dire Maul too. :confused: i may end up sticking with my original plan and faction changing him after all now.

though itā€™ll likely be a good few months before i even do that, so i donā€™t have to worry a whole lot. :laughing:

2 Likes

I gave up on my Stormrage Alliance toons. Itā€™s nothing to do with the characters, I busted my hump to get the to S3 raid status, my first guild died and collapsed and the next one doesnā€™t do PVE stuff a whole lot. Made some great friends though, and chat with them quite a bit. One I am mentoring for Graphic Design, walking her through getting started with the industry and freelancing also.

I am house bound today though. Turned out Dad got the flu bug and itā€™s kicking his butt, in turn, kept me up all night.

So, last night I worked with this shaman here, got him to ilvl 437, and came up with a cool transmog for him.

Music to start your Sunday withā€¦

2 Likes