[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

Same, I finished the campaign and did a couple side quests and one superbloom, but I didn’t get much past that because of the late time the servers came up last night.

I still need to collect glyphs and check out the new boomy forms. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

new boomy forms huh? hmm. i wonder if they’re accessible via the barbershop. :thinking:

edit: it is, but its locked. hmm. some of the new druid forms look interesting enough that i may have to consider working towards them at some point. though i may wait until War Within.

unlock the appearances for various gear sets first, cause its something i’ve been wanting for quite some time now.

edit: huh. for some reason, it only feels like yesterday i was doing Pilgrim’s Bounty stuff, despite it being close to a full year since the last event. maybe i just need moar sleep…or maybe my mind’s just in an absolute mess lately. course it could also be daylight savings coming to an end this past Sunday too. .-.

1 Like

Cracks knuckles time to continue my pathfinder quest.

1 Like

It doesn’t take long as long as you have explored all the other DF zones.

1 Like

Getting ready for a Wargaming Tournament on the 18th of Nov. Building a WW2 Fallschirmjäger Reinforced Platoon from the ground up, assembling and painting it. Got about 32 28mm miniatures to paint and have it ready in 10 days.

1 Like

Just found this on my Youtube feed…

4 Likes

I keep getting distracted

Any advice for getting eye of ysera quest i have no idea how to start it.

Ugh, so it is now my 50th ding day… feeling old, but still young. :stuck_out_tongue: anyway hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

15 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

hope you enjoy your 24 hours of immunity then. :partying_face: :birthday:

4 Likes

Happy ding day! I’m not far behind, in fact, just a little over a year.

Thank you, you too!

5 Likes

my next ding is roughly 5 months away. its actually quite unnerving when i realize i’ll be yet another year old very soon. o_o

4 Likes

Hmm, so the boosts on my character screen changed again since I bought the pre-order. Initially, I had the level 70 boost from the pre-order and my 5 other boosts were listed as level 60. Now I have the level 70 boost, one level 60 boost, and four level 50 boosts.

UPDATE: It is back to the one level 70 boost and five level 60 boosts.

1 Like

50 is the new 30!

3 Likes

Think I just found my spirit animal …

I feel ya on that, Sprucecrown.

11 Likes

after reading that in a quest, i’d feel like i’d need to go lie down for a bit. :neutral_face:

edit: i never gave much thought to playing a Feral Druid…but after trying it a bit, i’m getting the feel for it.

3 Likes

oh wow grandpa

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Mourningg!

5 Likes