[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

I pop in every now and again. But it’s rare. LOL

5 Likes

I prefer using 151 instead of Red Bull!!

2 Likes

i swear, i can’t see ryan reynolds as ryan reynolds, I can only see him as deadpool lol

2 Likes

Finished…

I have all the Allied races unlocked now.

6 Likes

Spent a ton of money today, bought 4 tokens, a BlueRay burner, DVD blanks and some hobby stuff.

2 Likes

Hot apple cider is also really good with Cinnamon Schnapps. My mom introduced me to it a few years back.

2 Likes

No, but I like Apple Spice tea, it taste just like hot apple cider, it is so awesome on a cold morning.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of regular Red Bull, but I love apple cider, especially hot! I’m going to have to try this. My husband loves Red Bull, so I’m pretty sure he’ll become addicted to the stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The apple cider in Texas is NOTHING like the cider from states that have seasons, I swear. It’s more like juice than cider. It’s been one of the sore points with me since I moved here. I’m from a small town, apple festivals, apple everything when it’s in season. Amish dumplings, cakes, pies, drinks, etc. Dang I miss that.

5 Likes

That makes complete sense. I always wondered what the big hubbub was about with apple cider. Now I know, it’s just because what we get here is a terrible version.

1 Like

But is it bigger and does it fly higher than the cider served in DC. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hahahaha, probably. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

1 Like

6 Likes

Hugs and pets to the tech support team :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

We tend to add in caramel vodka to ours. All is delicious!

I absolutely grabbed apple cider makings while I was out this morning and some Red Bull as well. Supposed to be a coastal storm lingering around here this weekend for a rainy and cooler stint, so this is quite timely. Bring it on~

2 Likes

I can’t fathom what it’s like to live in a place that doesn’t have real apple cider. :astonished:

3 Likes

Going to go get some in about 9 minutes, I think.

And I’m pretty sure it’ll be all mine.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t have fresh cider … as we are more about blueberries and pecans down here. But I do have a gallon of store bought cider (Musselman’s).

How do you think it would taste with a shot of RumChata in it?

1 Like

I have no idea what that is.

1 Like

It is rum with cream, vanilla, and cinnamon in it. Tastes so good in coffee. It is actually made in Wisconsin.

3 Likes