[CS Lounge] Polar Vortex

My only issue with last 2 episodes is I want book pf Bobbafett when I watch it. Not what it has been.

Don’t ride your Grand Expedition Yak off a click. It doesn’t fly.

3 Likes

So close, yet so far away still. :disappointed:

Down to the last arcane pylon left to clear in Nazjatar in order to get the Trove Tracker achievement done. So of course it has to be the hardest one that is left to do. I have done everything I can think of to reduce any lag but it doesn’t seem to matter. This particular one (Glowing Arcane Trunk #5 - Coldlight Cavern) has ~58 key presses needed to stop all the orbs and keep your energy bar intact. I keep getting closer but the orbs are coming way too fast near end.

Gonna call it a day for now and get some :zzz:
Maybe that will help …

1 Like

That’s just icing on the cake.

1 Like

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/273149119_4771196869654892_4682316006034700633_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=6BmfvAs1ZiwAX9O9XQ9&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT8N3T0yf8pp9GEQcF4UWFW6dMUEvVvGNxLh8O8Pre4v2Q&oe=62015F64

1 Like

heheh, well it’s official, I have no game time now and was kicked off GD.

Any of you guys ever heard of Rap Snacks? Basically chips, popcorn, and ramen branded with Rap and R&B stars. Right now I am enjoying Boosie’s Lousianna Hot & Spicy Chicken Ramen in a cup.

That was probably for the best.

3 Likes

I threw my back out a few days ago.

It was a struggle at work yesterday. Got up feeling a lot better today. Nope just took its time.to hurt. I am in absolute agony.

/GENTLE HUG

Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

WoW on a mobile device? The way I type on a phone, I don’t see that as a good fit for me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Nothing to see here. Please move on

The way YOU type on a phone.

Pshaw

6 Likes

I went to Walmart. Yeah, I did that. The cashier was wearing a ton of stinky perfume. She must have just poured on a new layer cause my bags were all perfumy. I washed my hands about 50 times. Still can smell the perfume. I figured I would hand wash a bunch of dishes. Still there. I think I need to mince up some garlic. Maybe about a dozen cloves. Maybe a couple of onions too. I’m sure I can find a recipe that uses that much of the stinky stuff. :crazy_face:

1 Like

You took the words right out of my mouth! First thing I thought was, if there was every a competition for hilarious typos…my money would be on Masta! LOL!

5 Likes

You know your back hurts really bad when you ask to pick the kids up an hour early so the eldest can bring them in and put them up for you

He cooking dinner too. He just doesn’t know it yet. Then we will sit down and watch Legend of Vox Machina.

Does a andrew garfield on ur back.

Ohh, so you are NOT supposed to kill the NPC you are meant to rescue. Oops.

Guess the Ankoan really don’t like it when you align with the Naga.

Who knew? :rofl:

ugh…

I have to go to the store (HEB) today, don’t got a choice in the matter. I’m sorta sick right now and the roads are a bit sketchy.

Well, that was kind of cool.

Got me a cup of ice, and pulled out some bottle of water from the car. Well, it been below freezing for a few days, As I poured the water into the cup, it turned into a pile slush as I poured it.

3 Likes

Man we so short today at work the department head is in the kitchen helping out. On her day off no less.

Pretty sure it is so she can use it as ammunition in later arguments. Not with us.

So she can say I had my best 2 in there, however they are so exhausted they still needed help. So stop saying our staffing is fine

Something along those lines.

5 Likes