[CS Lounge] Polar Vortex

Hey! A new lounge. Who would have thunk that?

Sounds like you are describing Rolla :laughing:

Columbia (aka CoMo), actually. I was surprised at just how hilly it is around here. We’re about ten minutes from the Missouri River, and the cliff along the riverbank just blows my mind every time I see it.

pops out of the pillow fort, scratching himself and looking half asleep

can’t think of any thing witty to say, so…i’ll just toss out a quote from Mystic Birdhat:

“yak. yak never changes.”

suppose to have a winter storm tomorrow. not looking forward to that, as it’ll def make a mess of things as it is.

Well, this is a bad sign…

2 Likes

It wasn’t Phil, for those panicking!

We are expected 4 to 7 inches starting g today around 4 and going all night.

I most certainly will be missing my garage tomorrow morning when I get up and out lol.

Right now just cold and icy.

No garage here (or carport). Kind of need it here, too - snow/ice in the winter, blazing sun in the summer, and the occasional hail I suppose. I got a windshield cover for the winter - at least that will be clear right off the start.

Get a car cover that covers the entire car. That way, if it snows, you just pull the cover off and shake the snow to the ground, and none on your car. The last time I lived in Texas and we had a major ice storm, I was the only one around my neighborhood that didn’t have ice and snow all over my car, and could easily see to slowly drive to work. Took 4 hours for what normally would have been a 30 minute drive, but still made it.

Imgur

6 Likes

I just read a local news article:

She said her drive to work took a lot longer than usual.
“Normally it takes me about five minutes to get here and today it took me about ten minutes just because the roads were really bad,”

Just took my lady friend.to work. Took me 45 minutes to get home. Should be 15 to 20.

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/273211741_1052930742157265_6562177294923711502_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=zRZ3ePCAe2YAX_axRsS&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT_lbxNghZc74JWyDFqTfQh9SA2tSBANxxSqk-TBh0zK1A&oe=61FF28B8

4 Likes

Oh wow! First time sending my Troll Druid into Tomb of Sargeras to kill Maiden for a shot at the Hammer of Vigilance drop and she gets it! There goes any luck I had saved for mount drops.

7 Likes

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/272991449_10158897745232956_2151708932923664109_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=LlWH2-wYB8gAX_snR3C&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT_tJnMjlQbUQUqnPPhUw2huXfyYtj_QlkZZYboBvedLpg&oe=6200BA27

1 Like

Look, Cousin Billy is just a little odd. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Well billy father was a hamster.

1 Like

Nope. He claims his father is a goose. I think his father honks when he sleeps.

1 Like

I thot only hamsters smelt like elderberries tho.

My father was a Zamboni and I’m sticking to that story.

:ice_skate: :ice_hockey: :ice_cube:

2 Likes

book of boba fett was cute and interestin at the end.