[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

They’re awesome to look at but the traffic is miserable if all you’re doing is just trying to get to work and you’re just trying to cross Woodward on 13 Mile and please let me through I’m late aaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh.

Seriously, though, really fun time of year :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s a great time of year. Drive out Van Dyke and all the farmers stands are open with fresh corn, tomatoes, beans, melons etc. The State Fair is in 2 weeks. The Renaissance festival just started. So much to do.

4 Likes

I had just joined a raid group that was wanting to slaughter Alliance for fun, lol. I had already done the CTA for the week.

I had the Assassin buff for quite a while, but we had a few bounties already up on Horde side, so had to wait til there was another spot open for mine to trigger. Soon as the quest popped for me, I left the raid and went solo. Funny thing is, the quest completed for me right as they killed me, guess I got a lucky last hit in.

4 Likes

In an 80s kinda mood…

2 Likes

Another good 80s toon.

1 Like

Last one…

1 Like

Rolled a new orc shaman yesterday to try out enhance. Well, I got him to 60 tonight. I quested in the barrens and queued dungeons. By the time I was finished with the barrens, I was level 52.

My butt hurts for sitting in the chair too long, need to stretch my legs.

1 Like

You gona hoof it around the block.

1 Like

heheh. :grin:

Well, the nutjobs are out tonight. Gonna keep a low profile on the forums til Monday.

Well were talking to random strangers about anything so it doesnt fall far from the tree lol.

true. :laughing:

Heres a option get a cinder block put it down walk around it then u can say u walked around the block.

8 Likes

lol :laughing:

so many moos

And that aint no bull.

2 Likes

…so eager to get fightin’ ‘n’ postin’ on my classic toon…

Miss Moo will fix the cow problem!
deploys Minion #2

2 Likes

You liked that?
I thought only Goblin mothers would be ok with their children being used to block a running of the bulls.

Beef and vegetable stew in the crock pot for tonight. I’ll probably do some cheddar garlic biscuits to go with it.

5 Likes