[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

Been watching old Monty Python sketches.

And now for the legal mumbo jumbo brickety brack

7 Likes

Eat more butterfrogs!

I had wanted to post this video in the previous Lounge (since it is a dance video), but I didn’t find it soon enough (grandkids have flooded my playlists with slime & Minecraft vids, lol).

7 Likes

This is exactly why the TV is not logged into an account haha. That way I don’t see those exact same vids in my feed

3 Likes

Yeah … I had to stop following links a friend sent me because OH GOD MY EYES (not the demon hunter =P). Now it’s mostly full of Latin pop, some trance and techno and freestyle, and wacky sciency stuff.

2 Likes

I’m playing on Herod horde, tauren shaman named Shamoo.

I updated your quote so that it links to the original post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

okay thanks!

2 Likes

Papa V

see any good movies lately

I saw lion king and it wasnt as bad as i thot it would be and before that i saw hobbs and shaw and that was good 2.

Seen a ton. I have A-list so I try to use it as much as I can to see the new ones coming out.

Watched The Kitchen on Sunday… not as funny as the trailer lead me to believe, but it was pretty good. Dora and the Lost City of Gold was on Friday… I loved that one. It was primarily meant for kids but it had some pretty good content that only adults would really get. It had some silly elements that I think worked well and kept folks from taking it too seriously.

I saw Hobbs and Shaw as well… I haven’t seen any of the Fast and the Furious flicks, but it stood on its own. It was a fun action adventure, exactly as advertised.

One Upon a Time in Hollywood, I can’t recommend enough… but it’s a long film and if you need explosions to feel a film is worth it, stay away. If dialog kills your vibe, see something else. It spends a good deal of time with the characters, including the 60’s/70’s Southern California, which was beautifully highlighted.

I didn’t feel the Lion King was bad at all, I actually looked forward to it coming out and wasn’t disappointed. Pumba and Timon were absolutely the best part of that movie, but the attention to detail on how all the animals moved was amazing. I had to remind myself that Timon wasn’t real on several occasions.

6 Likes

Pumba and Timon’s casting is A+

1 Like

Absolutely love Monty Python!

2 Likes

Stop poking the Monkey, you meanie. :stuck_out_tongue:

Was watching funny game show moments and rembered my faveorite family fued clip im fairly certain it would be ok for this forum feel free to tell me to delete it if other wise. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-1VR7CGZNc

How about I tie his tail into a knot or take the fez and make him wear that tea glass?

He’s pretty small…I could reasonably feed him to my minions. Don’t think there will be any leftovers for you.

1 Like

My favorite Game Show clip is from the Gong Show, but I cannot link it due to it’s kind of racey and NSFW.

SO…

Here’s some Queen!

1 Like

my friend’s kid is singing with them.

1 Like

Other then we will rock you another queen song/theme song is princes of the universe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnJt9p-sHho

Here’s the official video

2 Likes