[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

If anyone sees the sun, please return it to Florida?

" The sunshine state" my a…

1 Like

Ty Kal and good morning.

3 Likes

It’s been here for weeks, blinding me while I try to drive and scorching my grass. By all means, have it back.

4 Likes

Indeed. WTT :sun_with_face: for :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

5 Likes

Tell me about it. I just got my rear windshield wiper fixed after months of rain where it was busted, and now it’s dry and dusty.

2 Likes

Same here for me Misbecky; In my younger days cruising was the thing to do; I just wish I had hung on to those cars I had years ago; I was into Mopar Cars back in those days.

I wish we still had our TR7. Kids don’t fit in a two seater tho.

1 Like

The stew turned out great. This time I made a butter and flour gravy to thicken the broth instead of a corn starch and water mixture. I served it spooned over the cheddar and garlic biscuits. Delish.

5 Likes

A commit nailed the sun a few days ago. No noticable reaction though.

When I was in high school, by best friend’s dad bought an MR-2 for that exact reason. :laughing:

She’d just eat them. You forget how much of a carnivore my little is.

I never knew. Many thumbs up though. (Don’t ask, you don’t want to know where they came from)

You’ll roux the day … !

10 Likes

:nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Anniversary coming up at the end of this month, and we haven’t purchased the Champagne yet.

https://imgur.com/iIxKS7Q

2 Likes

Putting that name reserve time to good use I see. Love hearing it

2 Likes

Papa wolf. Please take my words in the most sincere way I can say then.

Ahem

/clears throat

PLEASE TAKE OUR SUN. PLEASE EASE PLEASE EASE PUUULLLLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE

I beg of you. It is currently 95 with a feels like of 108. I throw myself on your mercy to take our sunnnnn.

3 Likes

Ok, listen here. Stop sending your :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: into Georgia.

:laughing: :rofl: :laughing:

But if I can find some :sun_with_face: tomorrow, I will try to bring some with me when I go down to Florida.

3 Likes

For some reason, I’m really interested in trying a prot warrior in Classic (god help me), which got me interested in getting my retail Prot warrior up to 120.

2 Likes

Our Molten Core main tank was a prot warrior.

2 Likes