[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

Yup over today. In a bad mood. Already doing 3 different jobs today.

Thunderstorms rolling in. The yards and gardens need a good watering around here. I’m glad I made it home before the big rains. I enjoy listening to thunderstorms but not driving in them.

Days like that really stink. I wish there was something i could say to cheer you up.

2 Likes

It’s incredibly humid here. It’s making my hair curl up. Oh wait, my hair is always curly. Now it’s just frizzy. Our storms should be rolling in over night and tomorrow.

My hair looks like I have a bad static problem going on. It’s bad enough to have gotten me some odd looks.

Same, though it’s only (“only”!) supposed to get to 96 here. So done with summer right now.

1 Like

I am paying for a very wet cool start to the summer. It is like it needs to make up for all the rain in June with a vengeance.

Hint. It doesn’t haha

Thunderstorm rolled through here about an hour ago. Got word that my store lost power. They can’t take orders, they can’t cook food, and I was there till 5:00am cleaning everything (I regret that now), so they have literally nothing to do until power is restored.

Also, it looks like I’m probably not going to be able to mow the lawn today. :unamused:

1 Like

So. My car dash said 107 today.

Nope not doing it. Climbing in my deep freeze.

2 Likes

Testing to see if my “Wow Classic” in orange shows here too.

EDIT: Haha, okay, it does. (Does require logging out and back in, but we don’t know yet what triggers is. I don’t have game time, don’t have any names reserved, didn’t do the stress tests. All I do is post in Classic General Discussion … a lot.)

1 Like

Ahh, yeah I see it now after I logged out.

Edited to add:
And now it is gone. Odd.

Oooo, fancy! I am intrigued.

Agreed…I’m actually a little surprised I have it too!

*Raises hand

I have it too :smile:

Me too? Maybe everyone does, like a tiny ad? I don’t have game time or names reserved, did do a stress test.

Yeah, one of the guesses is that it’s intended to go next to actual WOW Classic characters, but got added now. (They also changed the forum category page banner to Ragnaros.)

Testing, testing.

And yup, there it is!

Oh no I don’t want to be a classic wench.

1 Like

You’re not. I wonder if I am.

nope! don’t see it on ya

From what others said, you have to log out/in to see it.