[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

Yeah, it didn’t pop up for me until I relogged.

Test 2? 123

Aaaah, that did it, thanks. I look forward to stomping level 60s in AV on my 120 warrior. :rofl:

Seeing the new banner is getting me all excited.

not logging out

1 Like

Classic smashic
:sleeping:

And now it’s gone again.

1 Like

I know not what you all are talking about haha

Still showing for me?

For a brief period of time it was showing “WOW Classic” in orange letters immediately following the achievement points. (It is still listing “classic” in a couple places in the .json.)

1 Like

Just saw that i didnt have the captured swampwalker from talanji faction how did i miss that.

So, my Saturday starts taking youngest to first day of school. Ok sounds great. Then eldest to a Dr appointmenr. Then school.

Then a meeting at youngest school. Then off to see grandma. Then perhaps an hour to myself before I pick wee one up from school. This is not a good Saturday for me haha.

1 Like

TIL Warshipping is a thing.

This is where you implant a hacking device setup in something innocent looking to a business via delivery or shipping companies. The device then hacks the business’s wifi then starts working on it’s payload (which could be anything from exploiting vulnerabilities or keylogging / packet intrusion)

An example given is something like a plaque congratulating the business for winning some official sounding award. Slap a solar power solution and make it thin as possible. Craft your letter and plague well enough and it’s likely the plaque could be hang in a area for maximum affect! (obviously near a window and maybe by a high powered executives desk :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

wow! :open_mouth:

I’m never gonna get TL3 back evidently.

Or, worse yet, in an area where work was actually done. :grin:

Like in a so called high security area ? Where cellphones are banned yet as the “payload” in this case looks no different then a piece of packing material it’s likely it would be put with the recycling stockpile.

1 Like

Reminds me of “The Thing”.

1 Like

Just got back from the Henry Ford Museum. Saw the Star Trek exhibit. Really cool. Had to walk thru the old cars, and trains and all that stuff. Saw the Rosa Parks bus, Kennedy’s car, and Lincoln’s chair. They have some really fascinating stuff there. We went to the inside part. The Village would have been way to hot and humid.

4 Likes

Very disappointed in the thunder storms we had this afternoon.

It did not dump buckets of rain, nor did it cool the temperature. Oh well

We’ve had a tonne of rain this week and it’s only resulted in more humidity :frowning:

3 Likes