[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

Krispy Kreme has Dunkin Doughnuts beat hands down, There’s nothing like getting a Krispy Kreme doughnut right off the conveyor belt still warm.

3 Likes

I never realized how fast you can level in this game. I went from 1-70 in a matter of just over a day on my new shaman. Right now, I questing in the Borean Tundra, and not even halfway done there and I dinged 70.

My orc shaman:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/blackwater-raiders/skullkrusher

1 Like

That is adorable!

1 Like

I started cutting out another dress, and realised the main fabric I planned to use REALLY needs a wash. So, baby doll nappies (diapers).

whispers I like 8

1 Like

In my very prejudiced view:

Star Wars (later subtitled Episode IV – A New Hope), The Empire Strikes Back (Episode V), Return of the Jedi (Episode VI). Rogue One is a back story for the first movie, it’s hardest to place, then Episode VII (The Force Awakens), and Episode VIII (The Last Jedi). Trust Perl, if you want to see The Phantom Menace, Attack Of The Clones, and Revenge Of The Sith so you can judge for your self and see why so many fans detest them by all means do, but put it off until last.

I’ll be interested to see what other responses you get.

6 Likes

That’s a reasonable order.

It is 11:30 pm and it’s still 85 degrees. Think I might have melted. :fire:

Meanwhile in Texas…

7 Likes

When I lived in Houston, people never believed me about the weather in my Midwestern home town. It really does get just as hot and humid. It just doesn’t do it for ten months of the year.

But when people try to say dry heat is better, I have to say “not much.” It always reminds me of a day I was visiting Dallas and it was about 95 degrees, very dry, and very windy. People like to talk about feeling cooler with a breeze but that’s not how it felt under those conditions. It felt like standing in front of a giant hair dryer. Or like Thunder’s gif.

1 Like

Going a little stir crazy cooped up in my place. Too hot outside to do anything. Spent the weekend leveling a shaman to 70…but I need to be a little more productive with my time inside.

Still need to straighten up my place, and I’m planning to build some terrain for Battletech. At least that is my goals for the week.

You think that’s bad, I’ve just been through your Tuesday and it was nowhere near as exciting as we were lead to believe!

2 Likes

There’s a fan edit of the prequels, I do thoroughly recommend it. Though I would also suggest later watching 1, just because. Apart from that, release order of the main stories and whatever takes your fancy of the side ones.

Don’t forget the two animated series that Disney has done. No spoilers but there’s some excellent crossover stuff in Rebels that still blows my mind and I’m very down on Disney for not bringing that actor/character to the big screen because it’s been a burning Lore question since not long after the original movie was released and that they chose HIM to voice it but not put it in cinemas just makes my brain explode

An that was Oklahoma yesterday.

1 Like

My initial impulse was to make a gloating reply to the effect that "Monday is my Friday, neener neener neener :stuck_out_tongue: ", but Kharma tapped me on the shoulder and reminded me that Friday is my Monday.

2 Likes

/me waves from upsidedown futureland

1 Like

Also, this seems relevant:

6 Likes

I wasn’t sure because of the apple. It’s like a box. It is whatever they want it to be.

1 Like

Today can already pack up and go. It is 85 degrees outside already. Supposed to be over a natural 100 before the humidity today.

Nope no thanky

That was for Grandma :stuck_out_tongue:

So… she got Best Dressed, and they themed all their activities around her costume!

8 Likes