[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

Did my Dailies on Mech island. Ton’s of people there. Went to Naz and it was a ghost town. I killed one rare by myself, but didn’t think it was worth it. Maybe people got flying and don’t go back to Naz or it’s the last 2 weeks before school starts and people are all mad vacationing. Or people can’t log in? Saw posts about not logging in. Grumbles about 3 more blueprints.

1 Like

That’s what my main needs. One from OOX-Avenger/MG (which I have on at least one alt), Green Spraybot from Crazed Trogg, and the one that drops from King Mechagon.

2 Likes

They’re also the Eastern publishing arm for Blizzard.

Heads up on something super cool: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000244753

2 Likes

That does my heart good. :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Papa V - question for you and the other movie peeps in here.

What’s the best order to watch Star Wars?

I’m not a movie person, but I’ve seen most of those.
I recommend order of release for perspective. Episode 1 is a slow opening too.

Order of release…only skip episodes 1, 2 and 3 :wink: Yousa gunna thanks me later!

4 Likes

Basically, what Perl said. The prequels do not exist.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I need to sew. I made Wills a gorgeous little dress for Book Week at preschool today, and it turned out so well I’m going to sew more to sell.

https://imgur.com/a/ebEqMXW

4 Likes

So is she Little Red Riding Hood or Snow White?

That’s complicated. I try to avoid any negativity about other products, as I don’t want my opinion ever being confused with Blizzards… I would say… I highly recommend seeing episode 4, 5 and 6 first. While their graphics might be dated for some, no matter what else you see, it helps to watch them in the context they were meant to be seen. And establish the mythology before it is corrupted…

As for the others, I personally enjoyed Rogue One a lot and hope they continue to tell stories from the Star Wars universe. I liked the Solo movie, and the person that played a young Han, (though some folks disagree). 7 & 8 had/have issues for me, but I mostly enjoyed them. So basically, 4, 5, 6, Rogue One, Solo, 7, 8 if I had a preferred order.

If you are a reader, even though it is no longer canon, I highly recommend some of the older book series. Like the X-wing series.

Yub yub, Commander.

7 Likes

Little Red. I don’t think the dress would work for Snow, surely?

2 Likes

Quite a few used the Solo movie to protest Ep 8.

That is too cute :slight_smile: I love the fabric on the inside too!

2 Likes

3 all the way up to last jedi.

I loved 8 (and 7) and had absolutely no interest in solo myself.

If you are going to do that then I would say to start at 2 instead. You get enough background with very little Jar Jar.

Edit:
It’s a high jump between 2 & 3

1 Like

Ugh 2 only good part was the last bit at the end ruined by the romance subplot.

There weren’t any Star wars movies made after 1983 other than Rogue One.

4 Likes