[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

One of the first shows I saw back when I was 15. The 80s was some strange times for me.

4 Likes

Have been spending a little time in r/unexpectedmontypython recently.

The trumpet/bottoms one gets me.

I’m absolutely geeked over that aspect of the movie. I want to see how far I can fall into forgetting that it’s CG.

One of my favs (up to the end of the argument):

1 Like

Not feeling very imaginative this morning. I’ve essentially reserved this character on three of the four normal realms.

Mechanic called yesterday afternoon to tell me the right front wheel bearing is shot and I have a small oil leak at the filter gasket. Authorized the repairs and told him to keep looking. This is gonna cost an arm and a leg, so I want him to make sure he’s thorough. I’m gonna be irritated if he tells me he fixed everything and I have to take it back in a month.

1 Like

My second Lounge! :open_mouth:

G’morning everyone.

5 Likes

My dad informed me that he wants to have a crawfish boil for me and him at some point. I have the stuff to do it, with the exception of the crawfish. The little buggers are out of season right now too.

Staaaaaaaay
Caaaaaaaay
SHUN!

8 Likes

I’m not excited to do nothing

I got the all clear to resume my normal activities and I can stop sleeping on my back. My neck and tailbone would sigh with relief, if they could.

In WoW news, i am well on my way to being revered with the Waveblade but my progress with the Rustbolt is barely into friendly. I finally got my three rares quest finished which gave me a nice chunk of rep. I guess there is one quest every day that does.

2 Likes

If you do EVERYTHING on Mechagon, it gives an Emmisary’s amount of rep. But it includes the daily pet battle and an hour of fishing to get the daily turn-ins.

2 Likes

Have you tried a Chinese Buffet near you? All the ones near us here around the Charlotte, N.C. area have them all you can eat. They must be getting them from someone who farms them somewhere. Also one called Jasmine Buffet in Charlotte has raw Oysters on the half shell all you can eat too which I know are way out of season, Those have to be coming from some farms somewhere too.

I don’t mind fishing but I’m not a big fan of pet battles and I’d have to level some pets up for it. I also won’t do the war mode one. So I am where I am. I’m picky, I guess. LOL.

I started seeing a therapist to try and get a better handle on my anxiety and she left so I requested to see someone else. Today, they called and said they were leaving and wouldn’t be in for my appointment tomorrow. Looks like I’m out of luck for now. Also, the surgery bills are starting to come in. Fun times.

I totally blew out my budget for this month. Truck repairs and NOW I had to get a new phone due to the old one died.

Busy busy day

150 piece truck. That took 5 hours at work. Though the freezer felt Devine after 3 100 degree plus days before the humidity.

Then ran to the bank for gma, got my sis in law food for today, visited with gma in the hospital for a bit. She has a crack in her leg. They don’t know how bad so a CT is ordered. She knows at best no weight bearing for a month though.

Then I rushed home and got the kiddos. Took Bubba to get his 10th grade schedule and find his classes. Then home for about 40 minutes.

Just dropped him off at work and son is at an appointment across the street. Then parkour class for them.

To cap it off, I should be home pretty much just in time for mythic raid tonight.

I am exhausted haha

3 Likes

Uuugh. One of my roommates and I managed to clean out about 3/4 of the gutters in the house, a much overdue chore. She mostly held the ladder (and tried to dodge falling dirt) while I did the cleaning.

Everything hurts now, and we still need to do the rest and then hose them down tomorrow.

Uuugh.

How steep is the roof?

I have found laying and crawling across a relatively flat roof is sometimes easier haha.

Not flat! Also, Texas, so it’s insanely hot.

2 Likes

Ahhh yeah there is that part too.

Above you on Oklahoma so I can most certainly relate.

2 Likes

I read over this new lease agreement that I had no choice but to sign after being in this house for 12 years and it says that I’m responsible for cleaning the gutters semi-annually, I don’t even own a ladder that goes that high, Man do I wish I could have moved somewhere else.

/tar lounge
/deploy minions

Boy! I hope it stays relatively cool tomorrow.

1 Like