[CS Lounge] Oh Sunny Daze!

Oh man, just happened to tag in on a rare and this dropped for me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sad day for me. My guild decided to transfer to Illidan and join a new guild so when I transferred over there is already a level 10 Vulpera named Dalby so I had to rename my toon.

Wanted a name as close to Dalby as I could so I just added another L to the name. Looks so weird to me after having the name since Feb of '05 /sigh.

Even worse is that apparently having to name change wiped my Trust Level 3 back to nothing so no more posting GIF’s! /cry

Anyways hope everyone else is having a great day and enjoying the new content. :slightly_smiling_face:

Afternoon folks!

If you’re sleeping on Loki, stop that! No spoilers, it’s just fun.

3 Likes

Flying is done. Yay! But soooo many plot twists in this storyline.

4 Likes

The Jailer is Thor’s brother and Anduin’s cousin?

4 Likes

Oh i absolutrly promise you, i am. Very much so. If we go any slower we will be going in reverse. That is how careful i am being.

2 Likes

Grats!

2 Likes

Actually, I think it would have been lost with the server move – even if you kept the name. Trust Level is tied to character name-server name.

However, you could see about remaking Dalby on your original server and post with that alt. Then that alt should still have the Trust Level. Just make sure you create a character that is at least level 10 so they can post.

6 Likes

Oooh! I will try that.

Thanks so much for the advice! I appreciate it. :heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

i have trouble sleeping as it is, so don’t look at me. takes a swig

i thought the jailer was Luke’s father and the one who killed Dumbledore? :thinking:

think that’s how i did it with Regnyl after transffering him. he was a Dwarf Hunter, now he’s a Dwarf Paladin.

i mean…i could do something similar with my Kul Tiran Hunter when i transfer him to Duskwood…but having a KT Human named “Regnyl” feels kinda weird to me. :confused:

2 Likes

It worked!

Thank you again for the tip, Kyzera! Nothing but love for the Customer Support community. :heart:

7 Likes

that show had the right sound effects and music for the right moments, it was so comical…but also way, way, WAY out in left field too. :crazy_face: :laughing:

2 Likes

lol yeah I was in my early 20’s when that came out and all my buddies would get together and watch it on Friday nights with a few beers. :rofl:

You’re welcome. Glad you got it working again.

2 Likes

Just finished this myself. Glad it’s done and over with.

1 Like

Odd…

I thought the reknown cap for this week was 44. Somehow I’m reknown 45. Should I report this as a bug?

Nope. It is intended that 45 is the cap.

1 Like

Ahhhh, okie dokie.

1 Like

Huzzah i got flying for shadowlands i can call it a day.

6 Likes