[CS Lounge] Oh Sunny Daze!

I sniped the honor. Sorry Merdrah.

2 Likes

you dastardly rascal you

3 Likes

Been a very long rough day at work.

Monday is going to be fun.

1 Like

I was thinking of telling Vrak to pass it to you. We’ve both done it a ton of times.
That and some of you could guess the title I had in mind.

Now I’m starting to feel some fatigue.

I jumped the gun making this one. It was only 18 minutes since the last thread was locked when I made this thread.

Bunnies are known to be twitchy and voracious.

3 Likes

Hello! Thought I would fly in here to say hi in the new thread! Hope everyone is doing well.

12 Likes

And then fly out. HI!!

2 Likes

Yeah yeah…I’m notorious for that! LOL

6 Likes

roar @Harlsoco

3 Likes

Hey there, Amaelalin!

4 Likes

New thread, new thread!

I have spied the cats playing with each other. This is a momentous update from them being unable to stand each other! Now if only the younger one would stop eating my cat’s food…

1 Like

No chance.

1 Like

I love my local Chinese restaurant. Wherever I am. It’s always the best food, and awesome people.

Same with the local Thai place.

I LOVE Thai food.

I had a boss many moons ago that we went to lunch together to talk about my future and what I wanted to accomplish. I was narrowonded in my culinary tastes. So he took me to a Thai place. Never looked back after tryi g what he ordered me. Yummay

Time to break it in with first giph

3 Likes

https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/186546416_10159263676303197_2977139080800041037_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=u_ym919WgPoAX_I11wA&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=51641496aa6e4846c8605e79bec97b98&oe=60C486DE

4 Likes

LOLOLOLOL

I just clicked on my versions of WoW on the launcher.

I have not done this for an extremely long time. APPARENTLY I had the Shadowlands Beta. That makes me a sad panda as I would have enjoyed testing the content out. I never received access to the beta forums though. Nor did I receive an email. Weird. Kind of funny to me, but weird lolol.

Yes, I just woke up. Yes today is day 7 of 13. And yes I am absolutely exhausted and delirious at this point.

Carry on.

3 Likes

Whew. Another day down baby. Quick stop at Sam’s and Wally World for pickup and home to the boys.

More accurately home to take a shower and become one with my mattress.

1 Like