[CS Lounge] Oh Sunny Daze!

They had ferrets, but they run really fast for a short period of time and then nap.

3 Likes

My license expired it May. My appointment to renew, made in middle of March, was June 9

At least i have my Real ID though now, so i don’t have to worry about that garbage anymore.

nap sounds really nice…but its pretty late in the day, and i’ll likely have trouble sleeping tonight as i had one earlier, though i’m still pretty tired. :yawning_face:

i should look into when my photo ID expires too…probably got a while yet, so i don’t have to worry too much.

the “i” isn’t capitalized :crazy_face:

Gramattical error not a spelling error dagnabbit.

:grinning:

And ferrets are easily distracted.
No keys or cellophane in the server room.

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/a/vgnGiVC

It was rumored that it was centaurs but the hay kept freezing last year so they changed to hamsters.

1 Like

Too many flies getting into the nooks amd crannies i suspect.

1 Like

Well thats a interesting end to the raid cinematic its gona be fun to see what happens next.

pretty sure that just…“bugs” the Devs too.

runs out

3 Likes

Soooooooooo… if I did the elite quest in Maldraxus before picking up the Calling… I’ma have to do an instance now, aren’t I? :frowning:

Uhm … yeah think so.

/cries bitterly.

Who wants to do a Maldraxus instance with me?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Geesh, Forums … I’m just trying to help.

That being said, I can run a dungeon if you still need help.

sakera#1543

1 Like

Happy birthday to me im now a year older wiser maybe not but more exp.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

:confetti_ball: :birthday: :balloon:

4 Likes

Well, got my flying unlocked. Feels good to take to the skies once again.

3 Likes

Sweet! I need people to do the new super-dungeon with too :slight_smile:

1 Like

hope you enjoy your 24 hours of immunity then. sadly it doesn’t give you an exp buff and there’s no quests to get a tabard, pet or mount (least that i’m aware of) but still…enjoy none the less.

2 Likes