[CS Lounge] Oh Sunny Daze!

2 Likes

I dont know u look more like a francis.

2 Likes

I knew something was in the air today. Somebody tried to go off on other supervisor, didnā€™t get the reaction they wanted, and got sent home from department head for their efforts.

And we are remarkably more calm now haha.

10 Likes

New personal record in Super Metroid
2 hours 37 minutes
99%

4 Likes

7 Likes

Doesnt matter were all family :wink:

noice!

@Jugend-i know that feeling all too well. ._.

trying to level up vanilla (I.E. Standard/Retail Vanilla) fishingā€¦not going too well at all. seems to be taking forever to get a skill up and i donā€™t even know if iā€™m suppose to be fishing in Stormwind at 106/300 or not. .-.

1 Like

Classic or TBC Classic, no. In retail you can just pick a spot and fish, unless you are looking to level cooking at the same time.

ah, ok then.

nah, cookingā€™s at 300. iā€™m up to Draenor Cooking for some reasonā€¦though iā€™m trying to get the Outlands cooking done, before finishing off Northrend, then Cata and finally Pandaria. guess iā€™m just partial that way. .-.

then again, i have NO idea why iā€™m doing it this way any way. @_@

You used to have to fish the zones/expansions in order to max out fishing. You now do fishing in each expansion separately. So you can have level 1 fishing in Classic fishing and maxed in Shadowlands. Much more convenient if you level using Chromie Time. You donā€™t have to fish old zones in order to get to the ones you are currently playing in.

2 Likes

yeahā€¦guess iā€™m still used to doing it the old way. ._. though i admit, having access to the ā€œThe Brokers Angleā€™rā€ is a blessing in disguise. honestly just as good as the Underlight Angler but a LOT easier to get. :grin: (though iā€™ll still opt to get the latter as well, just cuz. :stuck_out_tongue:

Water-walking can be really handy from the Underlight Angler. And fish-form swimming.

2 Likes

Why is it when ever someone says its completly legal for a quest in a video game it usualy isnt or ends in bloodshed.

certainly saves me the trouble of using a water walking elixir, thatā€™s for sure.

underwater breathing, AND fast swimming? yush. :grin:

video game logic? :confused:

1 Like

Man gonna be a long day today. Did not sleep well at all last night. Had a nightmare that i was in a nasty custody battle last night and it really rattled me.

It took me a long while and a conversation with a special someone to calm down and be able ro go back to sleep.

On top of that i am really scared with a special someone as i may have sorta kinda told her i am starting to kinda sorta i dunno fall in love with her. Frankly, with the level of betrayal i felt with my marriage that scares me. But the heart wants what the heart wants.

1 Like

How do we get seeds for the Queenā€™s Conservatory now? Iā€™ve noticed that Whatsherface in the Maw is not longer handing them out as quest rewards.

One of the comments on the guide said they were still getting some from Veā€™nari even though she hasnā€™t been displaying them as rewards.

2 Likes

killed Galleon and Sha of Anger earlier, only to get nothing from themā€¦then realized that weekly resets havenā€™t proced yet. >_<

gonna be a long day today me thinks.

Thank you! Iā€™ve not bothered with the quests, but apparently I should lol.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome. Iā€™m just hoarding seeds til I get the Conservatory maxed out.

Be sure to gather from your Anima Conductor treasure every day. I am swimming in catalysts from that and the daily in Conservatory.

1 Like