[CS Lounge] Oh, Greatfather Winter

Didn’t know about that one…Oh well…was not a complaint…random happens I did learn something new from it though. 15 minutes does sound about right for the time frame.

Anyway, happy new years everyone. Hope 2019 is a prosperous and wonderful year for all.

2 Likes

Great way to end the year…

Sick and in bed.

Man feel better bud. I know exactly how you feel. I came out of it last night. Still super tired. Hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

happy new year all

4 Likes
4 Likes

Auto play showed me a higher res video,

1 Like

Happiest of new years!
:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

8 Likes

Adult beverages have been consumed in mass quantities.

6 Likes

:fireworks: Happy New Year’s everyone! :fireworks:

4 Likes

Happy mew year, folk =^.^=

5 Likes

I HAVEN’T POSTED IN HERE ALL YEAR! slaps KNEE hurdhurdhurd. Just kidding haha. Happy new year guys!:slight_smile: this shall be the year of restoration for me and my family I believe it!

Also next steam sale I need one y’all to come here and take my card from me:( I didn’t overspend I just bought so many games that I’ll probably never ever play or finish >.< but that’s ALL GOOD!

Mastodon, hows final fantasy 7 going for your son? :smiley:

2 Likes

I want to race change my gnome warrior into a night elf, just for the new face option. Gnome Queen Dicey will not be happy with me…

1 Like

Happy new year everyone :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Dude, it isn’t. Super Smash Ultimate on the switch, however, is going swimmingly haha.

It is where all his attention and focus is at the moment.

Belated happy new year all. I celebrated it in style. Passed out. My wife went to a friend’s. Was just me and the boys. Youngest was in bed. Still recovering a little. I went and laid down. Next thing I know I rolled over and she was there haha.

2 Likes

How would your warrior shield-slam toes if you’re big?

4 Likes

Happy New Year all! Well, I discovered the roast I bought is too big for my slow cooker, but that is okay, I have a proper roasting pan and I’ll do it in the oven.

2 Likes

Sounds like you might be feeling a little better?

Otherwise I imagine you would not be even considering a roast at this point.

1 Like

Whelp.

There starts the new year…

Childhood friend passed early in the am ( hadn’t seen him in years) , and a some people I used to know are missing on a capsized boat back home. The weather was so bad, Coast Guard had to turn around.

2 Likes

Damn…that sucks TW.

1 Like

My condolences on the loss of your friend. Also, hopefully they can find the missing boaters quickly and safe.

1 Like