[CS Lounge] Oh, Greatfather Winter

OK, enough sweet potato casserole to feed 160 people is cooked off. Don’t even get me started on peeling, cutting and boiling them. But it is done. Boss asked me to do it after the holiday baking competition at work. My sweet potato pie won a few weeks ago, so she asked me to make a casserole version for Christmas meal.

Also 140 cheesecake tarts done as well. I am done. It was my day off haha.

Now I am home, relaxing. Think I will watch a little TV, probably play some video games with the kiddo’s and all around have a nice quiet mellow day.

Order does not come in tomorrow as normal due to holiday so I don’t have to work tomorrow either. Yay me.

1 Like

My [internationally-franchised pizza chain] is closed today. Our franchise has inexplicably decided we’re closed Christmas Eve, but open 4pm - 11pm on Christmas Day. I worked the closing shift last night, then spent another seven hours getting everything prepped for tomorrow.

1 Like

Do all your friends ask you to prepare pizza? =)

I’m glad you have Christmas Eve off, at least. I hope you were compensated for those seven hours. :X

1 Like

I survived the last minute Christmas shoppers. Time to settle in and relax. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!:christmas_tree::ribbon:

4 Likes

Sitting here with Mariah Carey Christmas channel on iheart. Not cuz I like her mind you, but I do like the song selection, for the most part, in that channel. I mean it has Christmas in Hollis. Who doesn’t like that song haha.

1 Like

Humbug. Hate the holidays.

1 Like

Kept getting Error 132 messages and my game would close. Here is to hoping updating video drivers and a scan and repair fixed the issues :smile:

Miss you.
:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

3 Likes

hugs

I wish I could do that in person.

4 Likes

Thank you Kittin. It hurts.

4 Likes

{{{{{{{{{Big 'ol wulf hugs}}}}}}}}}}

4 Likes

Finishing off the last episode of The Good Doctor. The season breaks has given me ample opportunity to catch up on shows I have fallen behind on.

Well its Christmas Day here, alls well, had my parents over earlier. No mad rushing about, just me , peace and quiet. Not “lonely” at all, simply where I want to be.

6 Likes

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

10 minutes early for me. Merry Christmas from Texas! :christmas_tree: :ribbon: :gift:

7 Likes

Merry Christmas, lovely people. :heart:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas from Texas, y’all!!!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas

from

Georgia!!

/¯\
/ ¯ \
/ ¯ \
̅̅

:santa: :christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake:

Side note: I really wish we could place the emoticons inside the div tags so that they could be centered as well.

6 Likes

Well, we had a pretty awesome Christmas. The kids got thoroughly spoilt, the adults had loads of good food and drink, and its time to relax now.

8 Likes

Frohe Weihnachten aus Minnesota!

4 Likes