[CS Lounge] Oh, Greatfather Winter

Oh hell.

Condolences, Missbecky.

People who shop on Christmas eve are the worst.

Cop mate I know told me last night a fight over a doll for Christmas turned into a 40 person brawl. :dizzy_face:

By the way,. whoever invented these “just press this and the tab will snap into place” can come and do my vacuuming.

Ergh…

Tim and Condoleesa?

6 Likes

Yuk, Yuk, Yuk…:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Now i gotta do a Tim Curry marathon. ill start with Legend

3 Likes

Rocky Horror Picture Show! Clue!

5 Likes

That one is… legendary. :smile:

Now you’re making ME want to watch that! And Labyrinth, though that’s Bowie instead.

2 Likes

Not a bad night, got some time in wow, and heale a couple of mythics. Feeling a bit better about my healing skills.

I don’t think I would be able to pick a favorite of him. He is so good. Clue ranks up there for me though. Rocky Horror always. And Pennywise scared the bajesus out of me as a child, as I thought I would be slick and watch it on TV as a child haha.

Something about great minds and whatnot

Well, that recovery I spoke of a few days ago was a wee bit of wishful thinking it seems.

The second round of this crud was x10 worse than what hubby and I initially had. I slept for about 13 hours or so today - though I did have to wake up every so often to walk dog. I barely want to eat and even when I do, I can’t taste it nor finish even the smallest serving. Feels like my lungs are on fire when I cough sometimes. The ear aches and headaches are no picnic either.

/puts quarantine signs up on pillow fort – Enter at your own risk!
:skull_and_crossbones::sneezing_face::skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Finally built my first 4x4 Truck in 7 Days to Die last night. Eager to get back into the game and try it out.

1 Like

Santa has been! All the presents are out, I even managed to get Bug’s massive floor cushion done. Merry Christmas, everyone, from the Upside Down Future Gnome.

7 Likes

Woke up this morning and the pot roast I’m making tomorrow isn’t even close to being thawed. :scream: It’s been in there 2 days. Is it too early to panic?

Put it in the sink, and let the water (on cold!!) run over it. It’ll thaw a lot faster.

2 Likes

I was hoping to avoid that as our sink isn’t divided into two parts. It’s just one big sink. I’ll figure something out. It can’t be any worse than the time I bought a turkey that was already bad when I bought it and I was hosting the holiday family dinner.

Put it in the sink and run cold water over it.

I haven’t been here in a while. Just wanted to stop by and say Merry Winter Veil to everyone. It’s a most sad Winter Veil for me. I wish everyone the best. Love your guildies because they may not be here tomorrow.

7 Likes

Happy holidays to all.

5 Likes

Merry Season’s Greetings to everyone. May you have love and joy this holiday season and blessings to all.

2 Likes