[CS Lounge] Oh, Greatfather Winter

Morning all!:slight_smile: quick question from my heart last night. But as you get older is it normal to find it harder to maintain friendships? I work mostly 9am-6pm most days, and others 9am-3pm.

But now I’m on a 2 week break with no one to hang out with >.> I tried texting a few people last night, got no responses yet. Kinda lonely! My bff wasn’t wanting to do anything with me which is cool. So I just called it early and went to bed.

I guess that’s where wow comes in as an aid in my life because then I can take my mind off of everything and focus on what’s in Azeroth. But then when I’m not playing it’s like >.> <.< where is everyone lol!

Have been thinking of counseling to help me with making and maintaining friendships and I really think ima do it.

Oh whale /hops off stage. I do have Christmas coming!:slight_smile: I bought my family a game to all play together, ultimate werewolf! Been practicing my moderator skills!! So I’m pretty excited about that!:slight_smile: I’ll let y’all know how that goes!

Have a good Saturday all!! Ima try to knock out all the wintervale quests this afternoon lol! WOO!!! If anyone would like to join me:) I think I’d need help with the snowflake one >.> /makelevel100trials.

2 Likes

Not really, but some friendships evolve. I’m no longer with the party crowd, but I hang with a different laid back group.

2 Likes

People change. Friendships change.

My best friend is back in California. I have not seen him since his wedding in 2014, but if we were to get together today it would be lime no time had passed.

That said, he and I have been friends for almost 25 years. Other than hin and a few others, I only Facebook talk tj a lot of my other friends from around that time.

Just dkk you, be the happy go lucky Ug we all know and love. It will fall into place for you.

Though, I can say that when I was younger I could go out all night, get drunk, work the next day, take a nap, get drunk, go to work sleep for 8 hours and be fine.

Now I am happy with a good night in haha. My wife likes to go to her friends every now and again, but we are content at home relaxing

2 Likes

/stabs things with sporks

I am officially done peopling until the 26th.

/pillowforts

6 Likes

But as you get older is it normal to find it harder to maintain friendships?

Not really, you just accept we have our own lives. We keep in touch when we do, and thats fine. As one mate told me, he knew to leave it be until I was ready to talk to him.

So, as another said, no news is good news, no dramas no hassle.

Christmas this year will be quiet, just a day at home doing my own thing. I prefer it that way really. Had enough of spending half the day travelling.

3 Likes

Gonna try my hand at making Sweet Potato Pie. I always bought pre-made, gonna give homemade a try.

2 Likes

do you have Steam? im jseeley691 On There that’s where i talk with my other wow friend back from bc you can add me if you want

1 Like

D’aw thank you Mastadôn for the kind words!:slight_smile: And that I will keep doing!

Also to you too thundertotem! Ima call in for some counseling!:slight_smile: My church offers it for free with real ones! Pretty cool of em:)

Thanks for the words of wisdom Aehl! I’ll keep that in mind:) I don’t expect people to drop their world for me, I don’t even want 1000 friends I Just want 1-3 to go out with and hang with! Most the time im hanging out with kids all day >.> Think to cheer myself up ima go to the movies by myself tomorrow and even eat out at a fancy place! Be my small Christmas gift to myself:)

AND YES I DO! ;D I’d love to be friends with ya!!! Thank you so much for reaching out!!!:slight_smile: Means a lot!! I’ll send you a friend request right now!

2 Likes

That’s my requirement too. Most of the my friends I have met, since I moved, I got through the local wargaming scene. You just need to find a niche and go from there.

Kinda curious where TW went.

:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

Happy Winter’s Veil!
<3
Liss

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

LTNS!

:cloud_with_lightning:
:wolf:

( No TW avatar)

2 Likes

Making Japanese Curry and Rice for dinner tonight.

1 Like

How is a Japanese curry different from an Indian or a Thai curry?

I love curry so I am curious

1 Like

I have to work tomorrow. People who shop on Christmas eve are the worst. They are desperate cause they waited so long. Also my Mom passed last week. This will be the first Christmas that we don’t have to pack up the family and go visit. It’s time to start our own traditions. I think I’m going to be okay with it. We shall see. :confused:

2 Likes

So so sorry for your loss.

As to Christmas eve shoppers…what do you mean you don’t have this. I have been shop ou NG here for 90 years and spent millions of dollars in here. You need to find it for me have it gift-wrapped and shipped to my house and give me a discou t because of the inconvenience.

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, and you hit the mark with the shoppers attitudes. You know I am personally the one in charge of all the ordering and inventory in all the stores. Little old me who just stocks shelves.

2 Likes

Not as spicy, a little sweeter.

1 Like

Sounds good. Might have to look into that.

I need to hot up our local ramen bar. It is one of my favorites and is my son’s favorite.

Ughash

I take it one day at a time. Dont look to two weeks from now, just deal with today and let tomorrow take care of itself. Glad to hear about the counselling…it takes strength to handle life…it takes even more courage to admit you need help from others.

Too many try and go it alone.

4 Likes