[CS LOUNGE] New Year, new thread

Sweet. Grats.

3 Likes

There needs to be lucky players like you to counter all the ones who didn’t get it to keep the drop-rate correct. Gratz!

3 Likes

Rufflebumm thats funny.

1 Like

Ruffle is a stand up person imho.

Oh i agree there name was misspelt in another post.

Yep, I saw that post…but the name I gave them many years ago was turned into a character by them in my guild.

1 Like

LOL you crack me up. :kissing_heart:

Whelp, had a doc appointment today. Normal 3 month check in, refill prescriptions etc.

My A1C was higher than i wanted bit doc was happy. The prednisone definitely cranked it up some.

But we were talking about some pab results, apparently my thyroid is high(low)

Normall ranges top out at 4. Mine was 4.7, which means it is underproducing

Did a quickmgoogle amdni cam relate easily to 4 of the 6 symptoms on the splash page.

Depression or mood swings
Fatigue
Cild no matter how warmly dressed.
Abdominal cramps and pain.

And a 5th, weight gain could be why i am habing issues losing weight.

Gave me some medicine and we will check again later.

Hopefully this resolves some issues. Time will tell.

1 Like

I am doing pretty well.

I’ve lost a decent amount of weight and my diabetes is now managed by diet and exercise alone with no need for medication. So things aren’t bad on the health front and I’m hoping it stays that way.

Edit: Well, boo. I didn’t read Mast’s post until after I posted this. I hope the meds help you, Mastadôn.

5 Likes

Aww i like feel good threads like the one about trying to get a pic of a deceased friends toon.

4 Likes

I do too. That had such a happy ending I could swear someone was cutting onions in here.

Glad they were able to find come clues and hopefully something they can treat. Feel better!

Always fantastic to hear! :tada:

With the new changes to the Feast timer I made a spreadsheet thing to track it and the Raid on DBK. If anyone wants it here you go.

Raid DBK SOUP!
12:00:00 PM
01:00:00 PM
02:00:00 PM
02:30:00 PM
04:00:00 PM 04:00:00 PM
05:30:00 PM
06:00:00 PM
07:00:00 PM
08:00:00 PM
08:30:00 PM
10:00:00 PM 10:00:00 PM
11:30:00 PM
12:00:00 AM
01:00:00 AM
02:00:00 AM
02:30:00 AM
04:00:00 AM 04:00:00 AM
05:30:00 AM
06:00:00 AM
07:00:00 AM
08:00:00 AM
08:30:00 AM
10:00:00 AM 10:00:00 AM
11:30:00 AM
12:00:00 PM
4 Likes

Hopefully you can get everything back under control soon.

2 Likes

Yikes i didnt think the modding community was this ruthless not that i blame the OG creator.

2 Likes

Got my 11th class to 70 tonight, right about the time my phone died.

7 Likes

We might go underground for patch 10.1

Potential **SPOILERS** for 10.1

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/71209-patch-101-campaign-name-leaked/

1 Like

May want to put that under a spoiler cut. :slight_smile: Better safe than sorry, should folks want to keep away from such things.

Click here for the formatting command

Take out the spaces from the brackets,
[ details=“Potential SPOILERS for 10.1” ]
This is the text and/or link that will be hidden away. Then remove the spaces from this bracket too, and you’re all set!
[ /details ]

3 Likes

Someone send a ‘kill signal’ code to my phone please.

I’m supposed to be taking a nap (sleep has been outta whack for last week or so).

What am I doing instead? Constantly switching between Forums and Imgur. Stormy is not amused.

—-

On different note, remember to save one of your Lovely Charm Bracelets to learn its new cosmetic appearance.

3 Likes

Casts avada kedava at ur phone.

1 Like

Oh, no. My EBT card has been locked. What ever shall I do? I should call this random number and give them all my info.

:roll_eyes:

5 Likes

If you have an iPhone, simply switch on the sleep focus.

1 Like