[CS LOUNGE] New Year, new thread

I think some are fine with the BLP on the first box for the day and that’ll be it for them. Others who have always run it on every character eligible, will always run it on every character eligible. Because that’s their thing. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Watching Thst 90s show on Netflix.

Nice cameos

Project Moon’s new game Limbus Company has finally appeared on the Google Play store and on Steam! (Presumably on the Apple store, too, but I have no Apple products to look.) I’m really excited because not only does the gameplay look nice, but the story promises to be really good, too, just like LobCorp and Library of Ruina.

I can’t wait to play as Dante, the person with a clock for a head and talks with clock sounds. happy ticking noises

Face the Sin
Save the E.G.O

(I seriously can’t recommend these games enough, especially if you like cyberpunk settings.)

2 Likes

Downgrading your kit so you aren’t too powerful for the requirements of a game’s activities has got to be one of my biggest gaming pet peeves.

Question for anyone who knows. Where in the world did the term “battle pass” come from in reference to features like the Trading Post?

I knew that, but I guess I’m just not understanding why the term is being used for the Trading Post :woman_shrugging:

Anyone else feel that those 2 threads have ran there course.

Here in the CS forum?

Yes feels like its goten to teh point where people are arguing not that they dont have any right to feel like this but arguing for arguing sakes.

I bought me a new car last Thursday, I actually felt well enough to drive it around today. I hate getting sick.

6 Likes

In my dream iteration of the forums, there would be a big splash screen with the latest Blue posts and/or solution that require people to hit a button to the tune of “Yes, I have read and acknowledge this” before they’re allowed to post – not that it really does any good as we know from people reading the ToS/CoC.

The majority of them are linking the same things over and over and over again because people just want to pile in with “SAME!!” rather than actually looking through the thread to see what has been discussed, acknowledged and all of that.

3 Likes

Hmm, did Blizz forget to update their article OR are we actually gonna be able to use level 50+ alts for mount chance for Love is in the Air?

• X-45 Heartbreaker : The Heart-Shaped Box, a daily reward from the Dungeon Finder for defeating Apothecary Hummel, has a chance to drop a stylish flying mount for players level 50+: the X-45 Heartbreaker!

link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/22882886/a-many-splendored-thing-love-is-in-the-air-has-begun

That was their EU article just posted earlier tonight.

UPDATE: Now that it is active in NA as well, I can see that ONLY level 60 and up characters have a chance for the Box that may contain the mount. So it seems the info on the news article is not updated.

1 Like

I tell ya … all these new 60s of mine better start earning their keep! They are wiping out my anima stores!

To the races with the lot of you!!

1 Like

7 Likes

Day one of farming for the rocket. A big zilch.

1 Like

Iiiiit’s Kalv! Hello Kalv. Good to see you. :heart:

4 Likes

I believe you can get the heart shaped box on any character above level 10 but it will not contain the mount unless the character is at least level 60.

1 Like

Yup, me too. Did x19 runs … hope to have more to run with later today.

Made an RP alt a couple days ago. Forgot to put him in the guild, so I did that yesterday afternoon. The moment he joins, I get invited to a group. I’m like, “wut?” Guildies are like, “Love Rocket run!” I had forgotten it started, because I don’t farm for this mount, so I tagged along just to help out on the first run.

I’m pretty sure that they’re planning my demise now. >.>

12 Likes

Lol priceles

1 Like