[CS LOUNGE] New Year, new thread

So I heard I’ve been crowned ?

7 Likes

There should be
Blue crowns for are Blizz friends
Gold crowns for the WOWCC folks
Green crowns for the MVP folks
and of course
Prismatic crowns for any thread where a gnome has posted!

4 Likes

9 Likes

I love seeing the mvp mark in my thread. Makes me feel valued as a poster. That is a nice change to the forums.

Wish i could get Blizzard to recognize it though, and come post and have fun. Im scared this will be the first ever lounge without a blue post in the history of lounges. I mean if you look at the markers, it seems no blue has posted yet, right?

Runs out laughing maniacally after poking the bear, well panda bear …and centaur

Edit. Also start new job on Monday. No more ridiculous 4 am alarm.

12 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Baby Yoda is dumber than a bag of rocks.
50 years old with all the mental capacity of a 4 month old human.
Doesn’t sound like he was paying attention for 50 years.

Well yeah. His species develops differently at a different rate. Their species probably thinks other species are all dumb for moving through life too fast. :slightly_smiling_face:

One way around this is to create two sets of buttons: One set for Blues and one set direclty beneath the one for Blues that is specifically for greenies, totaling four buttons. That way you could have both without either being hijacked by the other.

Also, I really, really hate that floating bar with a vengeance. I’m fast losing patience with the insane number of flyouts it has and the fact that moving my mouse over any of them triggers said flyouts instead of requiring a manual click. That’s annoying as hell with how I move the mouse and just how often I accidentally move over those flyouts even just briefly.

1 Like

Went to the docs to find out about my sore throat and they told me that I had strep throat.

And as an added bonus I was also informed that I have Covid.

I’m going to find a bottle of rye and curl up in the corner.

6 Likes

Oh no… I really hope you can stay comfortable and get better soon. ALL the rest!

4 Likes

I’d seriously avoid any alcohol in your condition. You’re going to find out really quickly with the conditions you currently have that it isn’t such a good idea.

I took that as a joke of sorts. I can only assume hard alcohol would really burn an infected throat.

They made benadryl and tylenol for sleep and pain.

1 Like

Hard to tell nowadays. With any luck it is in fact a joke. I’d hate to think anyone would willingly pour dragon fire down their throat when they’re sick.

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_a2:

Wishing a full and speedy recovery for you.

1 Like

It’s not going to help you get better, but it sure will make you care less.

4 Likes

Canada has updated their health guide with regards to alcohol and now if you have more than two drinks a week…this happens to Canadians:

Seriously though, get better buddy :wink:

7 Likes

I got the forums into “mobile” mode by having the window narrower than the bar. I use my web browser split screen style on my second monitor with Discord up in the other half. So the bar becomes solid that way.

Oh no! I’m so sorry. :frowning: Take care, drink lots of water, use lots of hot steam if you start coughing. :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, one eye goon here so that isn’t really an option for me. I shouldn’t need to resort to that to have a less distracting/obtrusive experience. Not sure what Blizzard’s fixation on PlaySkool styles is lately, but from my point of view, es no bueno.

Also…

*Noms Thallia*

1 Like

Me too! It’s been driving me crazy, lol.

1 Like

Oh my goodness. /hug

Get better soon. Least the rye should help the virus.