[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Well now, that can’t be good …

4 Likes

It’s possible that is what caused the instance servers to drop overnight. Nothing you can do to prevent it. It probably affected a lot more systems too. It’s just that with the flight traffic in the US they need to make sure there is no residual damage to the systems. A bunch of crashes or near misses would be a lot more disruptive than downtime to allow them to check the systems.

3 Likes

My pc probably installed an updste overnight, nit when i got up it had power cycled to the login screen.

Kind of males you wonder

Microsoft is like Blizzard. Unless it is an emergency patch, updates are released on Tuesday.

I get updates from Microsoft randomly with the main ones on Tuesday, but others any time. I have had updates on Saturday evenings, and Monday mornings just as a few random times.

1 Like

Got 24 hours in Facebook jail.

Taking almost as much pride in that as I would have if I made Nixon’s enemies list.

1 Like

Is there a way to report someone’s Battle pet names without being in game? Checked someone’s Armory and yikes… :grimacing:

not really

Rats. Thanks!

This isn’t ideal, but the way the category is named is weird too. Either way, it’s what tends to pop up when you’re trying to report someone’s RP profile details (i.e. working around with inappropriate names or other things) - even Orlyia seemed perplexed at one point by it being considered “harassment”, but I digress. I would just explain that you’re not in-game to be able to right-click and report, but that you noticed this character’s pet names needed some GM attention as they were wildly inappropriate.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/1501/ticket

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

https://scontent.fyyc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/322732551_1600373123789729_8469288054427460627_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=QqhOifrcYW4AX-4mn5S&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=00_AfBGjuJPvi1ivkIucF-fioPokjEGtnBN8E7ljzaq-bndVg&oe=63C4B8A4

3 Likes

Whelp. Got called into a meeting by my boss this morning. Greatz impromptu meetings never good am i right?

Anyway, she told me there was an opportunity at another facility and would i be interested. Her detective work told her it is a staffing situation and a lot of work.

I thanked her for the opportunity we talked and i said yeah i am interested.

I get there and the corporate head of our department meets me at the front door. The dietary manager is inside the administrators office waiting.

As i walk in, the administrator trained for his job at my facility. So i say hi. We reminisce and HE vouched for me.

At the end of the interview he asks me what was i thinking moneywise. I throw a number out, amd he said i know you and your work. I can give you this…a dollar higher than i said. Sweet.

Manager gives me a tour of the facility when a nurse aide runs up and gives me a big bear hug. Former coworker. Go around a corner and my former weekend cooks says hi. All the while the manager just watching. He just comments you make connections everywhere huh?

As i am leaving the administrator walks up and tells me he ran it past corporate, his boss. She said can you afford this, he is worth it. So my pay went up another .50 while i was there.

I never knew i made these impressions. Honestly feels kind of good.

22 Likes

That is awesome, Mastadon. It is definitely is a feel good moment to find out you make a good impression with those that you have worked with.

8 Likes

The reclamation of my bank space is nigh!

7 Likes

To be taken up with something else.

9 Likes

What is this space you talk about???

On a side note, I decided to go with leveling Monk next rather than rogue.

Most likely the removal of whites and greys that will then be eligible for transmog.

1 Like

Glorified pager thats a good one.

2 Likes

The residents are in for a real treat! A chef that cooks really good tasting food! They are the real lucky ones. You are too. Just saying.

2 Likes