[CS Lounge] New Lounge, Same Loungers

Hopefully. We’re taking turns, I’m off next week. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

hehe, you vanquished the Monday Overlord!

Me? I’m retired, hehehe, as me and my dad says, for us, everyday is Saturday.

CocoPuffs and Cartoons in the Morning, Video Games all day.

7 Likes

Living the dream!

1 Like

Pay for your trip to Germany?

Been realy digging the 2018 God of War. I find myself wanting to keep playing. That is a weird sensation for me as of latezand imo a big step forward for me.

Dang dog just has to lay down right in front of my work computer. At least it’s been a quiet day, and if I actually do need to do some work, she’ll move.

2 Likes

Enjoy your vacation!

4 Likes

There are options on Amazon below that price point, for sure.

Pretty much. It covers about 85% of the airfare.

1 Like

Got my 7th class to 70 now. Now to figure out which class is next. Will it be rogue, monk, spriest, druid, shaman, or warrior?

I’m in a Star Wars mood, so Rogue Won!

6 Likes

I see what you did there… -.-

4 Likes

Something’s not quite right. :thinking:

8 Likes

Is there a pink chat option i cant tell if the poster is trolling or not.

Color variations in game could also be dependent on video graphics settings. I saw a huge difference in colors between my old laptop and this new computer.

1 Like

Im not sure how to respond to the last comment.

1 Like

Well I really don’t get a lot of whispers from non-friends, so cannot verify the actual hue or tint of it. My Bnet friend whispers are blue.

But if anyone wants to whisper Asarigrace-Ravenholdt while I’m flying around killing world bosses, I can tell you what I see.

Nothing says you technically have to. Though I do agree there’s a distinction on my end between player whispers and the purple used for epic item text, for example.

It’s kinda like… watermelon colored?

Ive never seen pink so i cant realy say thats why im here.

Fifteen minutes has got to be the fastest I’ve ever been blocked on Twitter, I think.

Calling out an account for impersonation is stupidly exhilarating for some reason.

2 Likes

Okay so did a test between my accounts and between my laptop and this computer.

Chat color on laptop shows as the following hexadecimal code in Paint: #EE78EF

It is listed as Heliotrope on this website: https://www.color-blindness.com/color-name-hue/

Chat color on this computer shows as the following hexadecimal code in Paint: #FF80FF

It is listed as Fuchsia Pink on this website: https://www.color-blindness.com/color-name-hue/

EDITED TO ADD:

You can alter chat colors via settings:

4 Likes